Talk to Yourself? - Page 2 of 3

KN, In truth I would venture to say the vast - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Talk Yourself Talking to yourself can help you control emotions and relieve stress.
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2006 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Talk to Yourself?
A Friend

Talk to Yourself? - Page 2

I talk to myself all the time. Maybe too much for comfort. I do it when I am mad and pretend the person I am mad at is around and yell at them (when I am a lone of course). I play as though I am in one of my favorite books and create scenarios where I am apart of the stories. I tend to play out my own stories and am talking to people I wish I could talk to but will never be able to. Like Ryumou I am the person who makes crazy sound effects and pretends they are in different worlds and says what they would say out loud without noticing they are doing it.

And it is a nasty habit but I suppose I will never give it up due to all of the great ideas it gives me for stories and keeps me from being bored. Plus I get use to the question, "who are you talking to?"

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2012 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Yourself Talk

I have been talking to myself ALL the time, I not sure why, but sometimes when I am angry or complaining I do that, for some reason it makes me feel better!

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Talk to Yourself? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Talking to yourself in the third person can help you control emotions. The simple act of silently talking to yourself in the third person during stressful times may help you control emotions without any additional mental effort than what you would use for first-person self-talk -- the way people normally talk to themselves. Source 9n.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Talk to Yourself?
A Friend

Page 2 Yourself Talk

I do not always silently talk to myself as I do stuff. I have never talked to myself in the third person at all. I am able to deal with things in a way most people would not understand.

16th Sep, 2017 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Yourself Talk

I talk to myself all the time. Sometimes its the most insightful conversation I can have. Seriously, as a single mum, a sole trader and an extrovert introvert, nutting things out to myself (Out-loud) is the only way to get things processed. I am also a gardener, say no more, all gardeners talk to themselves and the plants!

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Talk to Yourself?
A Friend

Talk to Yourself?

Of course I talk to myself. Heck, sometimes I hold complete conversations with myself. I even have conversations with myself where I role play as someone else. And now that I'm writing this out I'm wondering if maybe I need to seek psychiatric help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Talk to Yourself?
A Friend

Talk Yourself - Page 2

Well there are times that I need a real experts opinion about something so I ask myself that way I know I will get a real answer *smile* Talking to yourself whether out loud or silently has proven to be a sign of intelligence in many cases. I would not worry to much about it no matter who you are and how can I judge when it is something I do too?

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Talk to Yourself?
A Friend

Talk Yourself Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

KN,

In truth I would venture to say the vast majority of us talk to ourselves… and the others are liars!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Talk to Yourself?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,