Teens With Babies - Page 3 of 7

Contraception Not Responsible for Dropping - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th May, 2012 - 4:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: Is it natural for a teenager to want to have a baby?
  Yes, perfectly normal       28.00%
  Yes, if they are in their late teens       20.00%
  I am not sure       8.00%
  No, it is absurd       44.00%
Total Votes: 25
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Pregnant Teens - Young teenage girls wanting to have babies - is this okay? What about young teen girls pregnant and feeling that they should have an abortion? These things are discussed within this thread.
Teens With Babies Related Information to Teens With Babies
15th Mar, 2008 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies - Page 3

I've seen some girls preganant and they tell me how scared they are about having the baby and what they are going to do after. Teenagers should not be having babies there is so much to do before you become a mother or a father for that fact!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2009 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Babies Teens

Teen pregnancy project ditched

A project to reduce pregnancies among youngsters deemed at risk is abandoned after research showed it was not cutting conceptions. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2010 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Teenagers 'risk premature babies'

Pregnant teenagers are more likely to give birth prematurely and have a small baby than women in their 20s, say researchers. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2012 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Babies Teens

Hearing: Minor Girls Taken to Other States for Secret Abortions

A U.S. House hearing today focused on a bill that would help stop a pervasive practice by abortion businesses and pro-abortion activists of taking minor girls for secret abortions in other states without their parents" knowing.

Lawmakers have introduced the Child Interstate Abortion Notification Act that would help states across the country better enforce their parental involvement laws on abortion that require teen girls to get their parents permission or notify them about a decision to have an abortion. The legislation is needed as s-xual abusers, family members and even staff at abortion centers routinely take teenage girls across state lines for secret abortions without their parents knowledge or permission.

This morning, the House Constitution Subcommittee held a hearing on the legislation.

Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, a Florida Republican, has introduced CIANA in each Congress since 2005 and the bill currently has 151 cosponsors. She says CIANA would make it a federal crime to transport a minor across state lines for the purposes of having an abortion and circumventing the parental consent/notification laws of the minor's home state. Ref. Source 6

10th Mar, 2012 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Babies Teens

I had my first baby last year at 36 (hence why I haven't been on here as much) and I am soooo glad I waited til now. I would have been so clueless and not ready at all. I am a lot calmer now. These teens have no idea what it entails. I was not a very big fan of children either when I was younger and my mum always said 'its different when its your own' Annoyingly, she's right! wink.gif I hope these young girls wake up and realise that they need to live some more to become a good parent. Having said that, I have known of teen mums who are the most mature girls. I think you have to grow up when you want to breed. And who really wants to grow up? BE TEENS PEOPLES! ENJOY LIFE!

10th Mar, 2012 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies

You are so right! I hate when these magazines show off some celeb being pregnant like if its the latest fad and then some silly girl my age thinks she wants to do the same. I'm like no you're kidding right its not like the latest iPhone that you can trade in when you get tired of it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2012 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Teens Babies - Page 3

Teen dad broke baby's limbs 'in blind anger'

The teenage father of a 4-month-old girl has told police he broke her legs in five places because he was angry and "had stuff bottled up inside him". Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 16th May, 2012 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Teens Babies Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Contraception Not Responsible for Dropping Teen Births

Last week, the New York Times's "Motherlode" blog published a story about the recent decline in the teen-pregnancy rate. Recent reports indicate that the teen-pregnancy rates in the United States are declining, and currently stand at a 30-year low. Not surprisingly, the Times was quick to credit increased contraception use for the decline. In reality, however, the data paints a far more nuanced picture. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Teens With Babies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,