Teens With Babies - Page 5 of 7

Teen parents' wild night with bub - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Apr, 2017 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: Is it natural for a teenager to want to have a baby?
  Yes, perfectly normal       28.00%
  Yes, if they are in their late teens       20.00%
  I am not sure       8.00%
  No, it is absurd       44.00%
Total Votes: 25
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Pregnant Teens - Young teenage girls wanting to have babies - is this okay? What about young teen girls pregnant and feeling that they should have an abortion? These things are discussed within this thread.
Teens With Babies Related Information to Teens With Babies
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2015 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens With Babies - Page 5

14-Year-Old Bravely Rejected Abortion After Rape, Then Bullies Spray-painted “Whore” on Her House

It was the worst night of my life. I wasn’t the first 14 year old to do something impulsive and ill-advised. But I don’t know any other 14 year old that suffered such horrible, immediate consequences. Ref. Source 7p

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Babies Teens

Pregnant at 17, She Refused Abortion When Doctors Said It’s “Kinder to Terminate”

At 17, I was fulfilling my dream of working toward my degree, experiencing college life with my roommate, and having the boyfriend of my dreams. My life seemed perfect. And then, in an instant, everything changed. I was pregnant. Ref. Source 8s

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

'I didn't know who I was anymore'

DO shows like "16 and Pregnant" Encourage teen pregnancy? One of the show's former stars has revealed her dark past - and it's anything but glamorous. Ref. Source 7h

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Page 5 Babies Teens

I really do feel for children in this day and age. I may be a bit curmudgeonly at times, but I know that, even with all the newfangled gadgets to make their lives easier, new math that is supposed to make their learning easier, and more freedom to make doing what they want easier, all these choices and temptations make their paths much harder. I wasn't thinking about having sex or being a father when I was fourteen. This is a common occurrence these days, however.

If you're a teen who is thinking about voluntarily having a child, think about all the freedoms you have right now. Hanging out with friends when you want to or even having time to do the things you need to do like having a job or homework becomes so much harder when you have a baby. You risk the resentment of your parents and family who will be called on to help you raise your child. If you think adoption is an easy solution, you should understand the risk that you put that child in; not all adoptions turn out to be happy or healthy, and you bear part of the burden for that child then being in that predicament with your carelessness. Until you have a support network and are prepared fully for the burden and responsibility of being a parent, DON'T. Some people find that even if they have a cooperative partner and a steady job, raising a child is more than they can bear.

From my own point of view, full disclosure, I was a virgin until I was nineteen, almost twenty. I am now over forty and married to the wonderful woman I first had sex with. We did not start trying to have a child until I was twenty-nine. Even that late in life, parenthood has brought on many challenges, but I waited for that level of security and I am so happy that I did so. I'm not saying I was never tempted at an earlier age; I know full well what your bodies can tell you to do. I also know that very, very few can or will wait as long as I did. The point is, if you respect your partner and appreciate what you have, holding off on having a baby almost certainly makes sense. Doing everything you can to avoid early pregnancy also makes sense, as it only takes one unguarded moment to change your life forever.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Babies Teens

Student Gives Birth in High School Bathroom, Leaves Dead Baby for Janitor to Discover

Last week, a janitor working at a high school in south Houston found the body of a dead recently-born baby while cleaning the women’s restroom. The janitor eventually called the police and now the medical examiner has ordered an autopsy on the baby’s body to determine if the infant was alive at the time of birth. Ref. Source 6x

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2016 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies

Teen Mom Rejects Abortion After Rape, Now Child Protective Services Has Taken Her Baby

An Alabama group is alleging that a young rape victim who chose life for her son experienced another traumatic situation this week when government workers took the newborn away from her. Ref. Source 2f.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2016 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Teens Babies - Page 5

Baby simulator program may make teenage girls more, not less, likely to become pregnant

A teenage pregnancy prevention program involving a baby simulator does not appear to have any long-term effect on reducing the risk of teenage pregnancy, according to the first randomized controlled trial to test the effectiveness of this intervention. In fact, the study found that teenage girls who took part were more, not less, likely to become pregnant compared to girls who did not take part. Ref. Source 5s.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Teens Babies Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Teen parents' wild night with bub

A TEENAGE couple spent 16 hours on the run with their three-day-old newborn, camped out in the wilderness to avoid authorities. Ref. Source 8j

Image from FaceBook public domain.

Teens With Babies
Teens With Babies (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Teens With Babies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,