Teens With Babies - Page 6 of 7

Effects of teenage motherhood may last multiple - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Feb, 2019 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: Is it natural for a teenager to want to have a baby?
  Yes, perfectly normal       28.00%
  Yes, if they are in their late teens       20.00%
  I am not sure       8.00%
  No, it is absurd       44.00%
Total Votes: 25
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Pregnant Teens - Young teenage girls wanting to have babies - is this okay? What about young teen girls pregnant and feeling that they should have an abortion? These things are discussed within this thread.
Teens With Babies Related Information to Teens With Babies
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Teens With Babies - Page 6

I hope that these two are able to continue with their educations and still raise their little girl. Being this young and having a child is not good but if they can make it work all the more power to them. I think his mother is a source of help for them and that may be a lot of help.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Babies Teens

Babies having babies is very sad. I know accidents shouldn't happen but teens shouldn't try to have babies now. Teens 100 years ago were adults basically and could and did raise children with no problems. Modern teens do not have the same maturity. Most often it is the grandparents that raise the baby.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Teens With Babies Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yeah I agree that is usually what happens but from reading this article I think these youngsters may actually be thinking more maturely than their normal mates.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Page 6 Babies Teens

KN,

Maybe, but they aren't in a place in their young lives where they can take care of baby. Furthermore, they are making a decision they understand the implications of that now affect them and possibly everyone close to them, not to mention a baby. I'm with Kyrroeth on this, they are too young to be having babies.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Babies Teens

'Firebomb' targets teen parents

THE teenage parents who fled hospital with their newborn daughter say they are the victims of an arson attack. Ref. Source 6j.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Teens With Babies

The fact that someone would want to start anothers house on fire is bad enough but if they are specifically targeting this yound man then that is worse. Plus it sounds like people are bullying him by telling him they are going to attack and beat on him. This is all just soo wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Teens With Babies
A Friend

Teens Babies - Page 6

If this turns out to be true then it's a shame. I don't know why things like this surprise me though… we have proven our ability to hurt each other for no good reason again and again.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2019 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens Babies Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

Effects of teenage motherhood may last multiple generations. The grandchildren of adolescent mothers have lower school readiness scores than their peers, according to a new study. Source 9b.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Teens With Babies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,