Geoff Introduction

Geoff Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jun, 2010 - 9:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 23rd May, 2010 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Geoff Introduction
A Friend

Geoff Introduction

I'm here to get lost in another world for a while. I am a sucker for a great story and hope to join in some great ones!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2010 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Introduction Geoff

Greetings RPGer

We have FOUR types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately in a TURN based environment (like MMORPG) then you need to go to: Ruler of Kings or Emperor of Asia or Future Terra or Jerusalem Conquest or Lazarus or Germany 1939 and register on those. The Boards that handle Discussion for these games is located within this Community. Use the Site Map if you are unsure how to find them.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go HERE.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the Play by Post and custom script RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Matrix: Plugged, Cozyville, Be A Super Hero RPG and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Listing page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines via Play by Post where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts and a 75% activity level as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input. The activity level is to ensure that you are not one of those types that join and then expect to play after days or weeks on inactivity. The best way to make your 30 posts is to use the INDEX scroll down, pick one or two of those Boards that interest you and start Posting! After you make your 30 Posts return here to reply and request 'RPGer Status'.

4. Share Book RPG: This is the EASIEST type of text RPG to get involved in because it only takes you joining in a Thread with a current Book Scenario and giving your vote in which direction a character should move. To see current games go to the Member Wars Board. In the Member Wars section you will also find Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play by Post where you can create a character and start right away..

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Text-RPG.com

NOTE: If you need help with any of the above choices please DO ASK detailed questions in your next Reply to this Thread. We are here to help you.

So... Which RPG are you interested in?

Post Date: 23rd May, 2010 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.2%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Geoff Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Seems like everything that was needed to be said has been said above.
I hope to see you posting in the future, this site has many things to discuss.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Geoff

From one of your posts:

international QUOTE
I assume you are talking about child or developmental psychologists here, as diagnosing a child younger than 3 would be very difficult without specialized training in normative and non-normative infant development. Given the increased awareness regarding autism in the past 15-20 years, my guess is that younger child/developmental psychologists would be the most likely to have a lot of training in diagnosing autism.

When I mean here, I mean Trinidad and Tobago where I live. A tiny island in the Caribbean with really no services, programs or treatments for kids with special needs. The professionals in the field are very few. I have three special needs kids. This is a link to my blog where I write about them:

Source 9

The oldest is 10 (ADHD and High Functioning Autistic PDD-NOS) and then the younger ones are almost 4 and 2 years old.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Geoff Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Geoff

I think the blog is a great idea, LDS. I can only imagine what that must be like, having 3 special needs kids. Particularly where there are so few services. Maybe your new PM will change all that!

I think writing down your feelings is a great way to give you clarity and hopefully help make what choices you feel are best. Right now you seem so overloaded.

Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Geoff Introduction

We are extremely overloaded. Thanks for your professional insight about the diagnosis, hopefully better times are ahead.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Geoff Introduction
A Friend

Geoff Introduction

Let me add my late welcome to this forum. I can see your find you way into the RPGs. Glad to have you aboard.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Geoff Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Dude if you can like get up your acivity then you can join us in medieval.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Geoff Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,