Ningyoaijin Introduction

Ningyoaijin Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Jun, 2010 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Ningyoaijin Introduction
A Friend

Ningyoaijin Introduction

First, some information about myself: I'm 16, [..] and I go to 6th Form in [..] High School in Northumberland, studying Physics, Chemistry and Maths at A-Level. It will soon be renamed [..], which I'm not too happy about... Anyway, now onto the serious stuff:

Konnichiwa, minna! This is my first post, and as such I'm unsure exactly what to write to introduce myself. However, I'll do the best I can. Ganbatte ne!

As you can see, I like Japan, and basically want to fornicate with everything from Japan. I'm very much an otaku and like nothing more than some good anime-talk.

I joined this website because I recently found out I also have a love for creative roleplay (not in the sexual way...) and I like to create my own fantasy worlds for others to play in, and vice-versa.

In my games I like to create very Final Fantasy-esque scenarios and flexible character creation, usually involving Japanese culture, anime, or medieval themes. I am not, however, a big fan of overly complex futuristic laser pens or laser guns.

I'm not just a passer-by to the site, but unfortunately due to my work-load I will not be able to be on this website for more than a couple of hours per day.

Just to wrap things up before I ramble too much, I would be interested to see whether others will be interested in what I have to contribute to this website because I definitely can't wait to see what you people have in store for me.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: No need for details about location, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2010 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ningyoaijin

Greetings RPGer

We have FOUR types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately in a TURN based environment (like MMORPG) then you need to go to: Ruler of Kings or Emperor of Asia or Future Terra or Jerusalem Conquest or Lazarus or Germany 1939 and register on those. The Boards that handle Discussion for these games is located within this Community. Use the Site Map if you are unsure how to find them.

For Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go HERE.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the Play by Post and custom script RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Matrix: Plugged, Cozyville, Be A Super Hero RPG and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Listing page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines via Play by Post where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts and a 75% activity level as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input. The activity level is to ensure that you are not one of those types that join and then expect to play after days or weeks on inactivity. The best way to make your 30 posts is to use the INDEX scroll down, pick one or two of those Boards that interest you and start Posting! After you make your 30 Posts return here to reply and request 'RPGer Status'.

4. Share Book RPG: This is the EASIEST type of text RPG to get involved in because it only takes you joining in a Thread with a current Book Scenario and giving your vote in which direction a character should move. To see current games go to the Member Wars Board. In the Member Wars section you will also find Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play by Post where you can create a character and start right away..

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Text-RPG.com

NOTE: If you need help with any of the above choices please DO ASK detailed questions in your next Reply to this Thread. We are here to help you.

So... Which RPG are you interested in?

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2010 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Ningyoaijin Introduction
A Friend

Ningyoaijin Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. I think if you like role play games we have a few here for you to try out. While they are not anime in style you should be able to enjoy them none the less. I look forward to seeing you around here and there.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2010 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ningyoaijin

Hi ningyoaijin! Are you getting used to your new group here? Let me know what I can help you with to settle in.

> TOPIC: Ningyoaijin Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,