Handheld Game Units - Page 2 of 3

I recently had the chance to play a PSP for - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Apr, 2005 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Gameboy brought you the popularity, but is that all?
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2004 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Handheld Game Units - Page 2

i still have the original gameboy...in fact that's all i do own as far as handhelds go...

my favorite games for it would be megaman and super mario bros! super mario bros just rocks the house man! speakin of which, i need to go buy the orginal mario games for nintendo...

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif cool.gif

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2004 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Units Game Handheld

i need to go buy the orginal mario games for nintendo

Are you talking about the original Nintendo or Super Nintendo? If it is the original Nintendo, I applaud you for hanging on to it this long. That was my first gaming system and I got rid of it soon after Super Nintendo came out.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2004 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Handheld Game Units Gaming Video & Issues Computer

yea i was talking about the original nintendo. i don't have the super nintendo anymore, though i would like to buy one if i could find one ya know?

thx man. i love the orginal nintendo...even though the graphics are sad to today's graphics, they are still just as much fun to play. starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p></div>

</div><div style=

12th Aug, 2004 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Units Game Handheld

I used to have the original gameboy and my favorite game was Tetris, actually I was addicted to it. I could play that for hours and I was pretty good at it too. Now don't ask me what my top score was because it's been so long that I don't remember. I did play Tetris at the Arcade and boy was I surprised at how bad I am now, it's been way too long.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2004 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Units Game Handheld

I have a Gameboy Advance... which is ironic, because my brother actually has it now. But I am the one that forked over the money for it... well... it was a gift from my mom, but that's not the point! tongue.gif

Anyway, it's a great little system. Here's a few recommendations:

The Golden Sun games. There's the original and Lost Age. If you play one, I recommend you play the other. The story itself is almost worth it. The first will leave off with a bit of a cliff hanger, but the second one rounds it out nicely with an ending that leave a small gap open for a sequel (in fact, the story of the two games was made to be sort of a "prequel" to what the developers are going to make next, which is rumored to be a Gamecube RPG). I can't say much about the gameplay because I have some major RPG bias.

Metroid Fusion is a must for action fans. While I prefered Super Metroid (Super NES), this is still a worthy entry in the series. Its got a lot of action and quite a dose of difficulty, though the environments do feel a bit claustrophobic in design.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga: This game was a riot! If you're familiar with RPGs, some things will seem similar here... and then some things will be quite new to you (unless you've played Paper Mario or Mario RPG, for Gamecube and Super NES respectively). The game has a lot of style, and you may find yourself laughing on more than one occasion, and that's a good thing! biggrin.gif

That's a small summary. I'll give more info on a game if anyone needs it. I have 10 others, but these three are my favorites (plus, no one else listed them).

Edit: I should add that Dragon Warrior 3 is my all time favorite handheld game. I just forgot to list it because I knew it first as an NES game. The GBC version is a pretty good remake of the original.

Reconcile Edited: Talduras on 8th Sep, 2004 - 1:16am

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Handheld Game Units

I never really played handheld systems too much. Only really messed with them when a friend brought one over or something and I'd mess with theirs a little. But I did get a Gamboy Advance and I suppose I enjoyed it well enough. It's a good way to pass time when you're out and away from the house with nothing else to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2005 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units - Page 2

Sony has released its version of the handheld game unit: The Sony PSP (Play Station Personal). The unit was released this last Thursday and carries the heftiest price tag among handheld units; about $250 US. It combines music, movies, games, photographs and wireless connectivity in one package. With a 4.3" color screen, it has one of the best displays of any handheld unit currently available. From news reports around the US, stores that carried the unit had lines out the door of gamers waiting to purchase the new fad in handhelds. Here is a review from Time.com on the unit.

https://www.time.com/time/business/article/...1040963,00.html

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2005 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Handheld Game Units Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

I recently had the chance to play a PSP for several minutes. Even though I'm not really a handheld person, the graphics alone have made me think about purchasing it. The graphics are awesome. I just wonder how likely it is to last. I'll admit that the 4+ inch screen is much better than the original gameboy, gameboy color, etc.. However, the joystick and some of the buttons seem kind of flimsy to me, but that might just be me (I'm use to playing on my X-Box).

+  1 2 3 
> TOPIC: Handheld Game Units

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,