Robin Williams - Page 2 of 3

One news outlet is saying that Robin Williams - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Aug, 2014 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Robin Williams
11th Aug, 2014 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams - Page 2

Surprised? I wasn't surprised at all JB. I always thought he would kill himself one day, you could see it in the eyes...very sad eyes behind that beautiful laugh of his. He has been in and out of rehab for alcohol abuse for many, many years.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2014 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Williams Robin

I really did not follow his situation and sorry to say that besides "Mork & Mindy" I never really liked his other stuff. This is an example of how the tragic tale of fame, money and power bringing you happiness is a worldly fallacy that many drown in. I don't judge his form of release from it all, some need to find it some how to make the 'noise' stop.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2014 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robin Williams Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Robin Williams committed suicide by hanging himself, Marin County Sheriff's Lt. Keith Boyd said today. The final cause will not be certified for several weeks, said Boyd, who also is the county's assistant chief deputy coroner.

Williams was found in his bedroom by his assistant on Monday. He had a belt around his neck and cuts to his left wrist, Boyd said. A pocket knife was found near him. The investigation did not find any signs of a struggle, Boyd added. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2014 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Williams Robin

Funny Face Of Depression: Williams Death Reveals Agony

He was beloved. Successful. Wealthy. Famous. As emotional tributes pour in for Robin Williams, there is also an unspoken, troubling question: Why?

Source

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2014 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams
A Friend

Williams Robin

Suffering from Depression it is always sad to see someone famous take their own lives. I think that this can be a way to open others eyes to the fact that depression can effect anyone from the rich and famous to a lonely Joe sitting on the side of the road.

I think Mr. Williams had a great career and many will miss him.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 12th Aug, 2014 - 11:15pm

13th Aug, 2014 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Robin Williams

Robin Williams had bad money problems as well as his addictions to alcohol and possibly other drugs. I don't know if that brought on the suicidal depression or if he was already depressed and turned to those things. Either way its a sad way to leave this life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2014 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams - Page 2

Even in the man's death there must be some people who have to inflate their title of "Idiot":

international QUOTE
Trolls force Zelda off Twitter

ROBIN Williams' daughter has been forced off Twitter and Instagram by trolls who posted a fake photo claiming it was her dad's body. Ref. Source 7

14th Aug, 2014 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

One news outlet is saying that Robin Williams was a tortured genius that on one hand he was very good at what he did but on the other hand he suffered with demons in a terrible way. I guess it all happens to us as well but for a genius its in an extreme way.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Robin Williams

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,