Homosexuality - Same Sex Marriage - Religious View - Page 18 of 22

Churches changing bylaws after gay marriage - Page 18 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 26th Aug, 2013 - 1:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Same Sex Marriage - Religious View Gay Marriage & Religion - As various countries arouns the world legalize same sex marriage how does it affect your religious view point?
Homosexuality - Same Sex Marriage - Religious View Related Information to Homosexuality - Same Sex Marriage - Religious View

NOTE: News [?]

Homosexuality - Same Sex Marriage - Religious View - Page 18

Maine, Md., Wash. Voters approve same-sex marriage

Maine, Maryland and Washington made history Tuesday, becoming the first states in which voters legalized same-sex marriage. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

View Religious Marriage Sex - Homosexuality

Religious leaders wonder what's next after gay marriage court rulings

Religious leaders who have been traditionally opposed to same-sex marriage are speculating about what to do next. Ref. Source 2

30th Jun, 2013 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Homosexuality - Same Sex Marriage - Religious View Beliefs Religious General

I don't think it is within my heart or my mind to judge anyone. I do not want to know what goes on behind closed doors for gays or heterosexuals. I don't believe it's my business. God is the one and only judge and we are all sinners as it states in the bible. And that who is more grateful when it comes to being forgiven? The man who has little to be forgiven of or the one with much to be forgiven? I for one am one with much to be forgiven, and feel that gays have just as much right to marry as we do. And I disagree that they marry for the governmental benefits of a marriage contract, I believe that they marry for love. Just as a young girl dreams of her wedding day, so do others whether gay or lesbian. They dream of lives like heterosexuals do the only difference is that they are attracted to the opposite sex.

30th Jun, 2013 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 View Religious Marriage Sex - Homosexuality

Whether they marry for love or not doesn't remove the fact that they are living in sin. The Bible is very clear when it condemns homosexuality and unless we want God to destroy our civilization with a mass destruction, we need to speak up against gay marriage.

30th Jun, 2013 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

View Religious Marriage Sex - Homosexuality

I don't agree, God is the only judge. It say's so in the bible. And he will judge you with the same measure you judge others. If the government has reign over marriage and not the church any more it is on the governments heads and not our own. God is more worried about what each individual person is doing and not about what we like to think is our business. In my opinion. It is not our responsibility to dictate what unbelievers do but worry about our own church (The body of Christ) That's how I see it within my own beliefs. We all liv in sin, as it states in the bible there is not one who is without sin except the son of God. And it is threw him that we gain our salvation not threw acts but faith that Jesus gave his life for us.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 30th Jun, 2013 - 10:57pm

30th Jun, 2013 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Homosexuality - Same Sex Marriage - Religious View

But God condemns homosexuality in the bible so why are you saying then that he is the only judge? He already passed judgment against this evil practice, what else is it needed for people to realize that we're under condemnation because we're accepting gay marriage as something natural, it is not! It's an evil practice and must STOP!

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Homosexuality - Sex Marriage Religious View - Page 18

After Rulings Faith Leader Continues To Fight Gay Marriage
Religious Based News

Reverend Derek McCoy fought hard against the legalization of same-sex marriage, calling it a morality issue. He speaks to host Michel Martin about how his congregation feels about the rulings and what it plans to do next.
Source

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Homosexuality - Sex Marriage Religious View General Religious Beliefs - Page 18

Churches changing bylaws after gay marriage ruling to try to avoid lawsuits

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Worried they could be sued by gay couples, some churches are changing their bylaws to reflect their view that the Bible allows only marriage between one man and one woman. Ref. Source 6

+  « First of 22 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Homosexuality - Same Sex Marriage - Religious View

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,