Dream Vacation - Page 2 of 2

QUOTE (RaulDrake @ 24-Apr 05, 3:18 PM) I find - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Mar, 2007 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
3rd Dec, 2003 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation - Page 2

I would love to visit Ireland, but I heard if you don't drink beer or tea you can't find much else good to drink there. I don't drink either so that would be a bummer. I did hear it is incredibly green. I would want to spend my time researching my family history.

Offtopic but,
Xtra, you indicate the Vatican is HQ of your religion. Wouldn't that make you Catholic, but your profile, etc., says Christian (no specific organization)?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation
A Friend

Vacation Dream

Ireland would be fun! I wanna go to scottland so bad. Thats where most of my ancestory comes from...we have one line from France and one from England. 2 from Scottland smile.gif Lowlands of scottland and the Highlander from scottland. I guess that makes me a Lighlander or a Howlander...

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2004 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation
A Friend

Dream Vacation Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

There's a legend that in Vaitogi, Samoa, if you stand by a certain cliff and sing a certain song, a turtle and shark will appear, but will dissipate if you try to capture them, whether it be on photo or actually seizing the creature. I would like to visit that cliff one day.

4th Nov, 2004 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Vacation Dream

Believe it or not, but my favorite vacation would be two months in Sinai, Egypt. It's just so relaxing sitting there on the beach, listening to the sounds of the waves.

The beach's in Sinai are much more peaceful than all of the other's I'd been in. It's just less commercial and more isolated...

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2005 - 8:41am / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation
A Friend

Vacation Dream

There are several places I would like to go, but my biggest dream vacation would be to New Zealand and the Cook Islands. My husband served a mission for our church there and dreams of taking me there someday. The Cook Islands are often mentioned as one of the most beautiful places in the world and I would agree from pictures that I've seen. He also loved the people and the culture there. I would also like to go someplace tropical in the Caribbean. There are other places I would like to see, but those are my favorite picks.

24th Apr, 2005 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation

QUOTE (xtrasweetgirl @ 2-Dec 03, 2:22 AM)
or perhaps take a plane or rail (if it was cheaper) to Egypt, where I'd finish my vacation in Alexandria

It is impossible to travel from Europe to Egypt by rail. Maybe by boat. biggrin.gif

Anyways, I find it very interesting that americans want to visit Europe and europeans usually want to go in America

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2005 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation - Page 2

Anyways, I find it very interesting that americans want to visit Europe and europeans usually want to go in America

Haven't you heard that the grass is always greener on the other side? laugh.gif I have lived in the Caribbean, now live in the States and have been to England. I guess my dream vacation now would be to travel across Europe. I would also not mind going to Australia; I hear it is very beautiful over there, and the beaches would be a plus.

16th Mar, 2007 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Dream Vacation Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

QUOTE (RaulDrake @ 24-Apr 05, 3:18 PM)
I find it very interesting that americans want to visit Europe and europeans usually want to go in America

This is so true.laugh.gif
There are many places that I would love to visit in the states, I have been to Florida, but would mainly like to go and see Georgia and Utah.

There are two other places that I would like to visit and those are Australia and Hong Kong, maybe if I ever win the lottery, I would take a couple of months to 'chase my dreams'.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dream Vacation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,