Mormon View On Sister Wives - Page 2 of 4

Polygamy legal? My goodness brothers and sisters, - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 19th Jul, 2011 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Mormon Sister Wives
Reality Series TV On Polygamy
16th Jul, 2011 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Mormon View On Sister Wives - Page 2

Bs, I can't believe some of your thoughts. You're really "old school" in every possible way, shape and form.

The show doesn't bother me in the least, as long as there is no abuse let them live in whatever way they like.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2011 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Wives Sister View Mormon

Truth is eternal so calling me "old school" is a compliment. I also find it telling that instead of addressing my view point by point you resort to invective. Perhaps you know I'm right?

Reconcile Edited: bcspace on 17th Jul, 2011 - 10:47pm

18th Jul, 2011 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Mormon View On Sister Wives Studies Doctrine Mormon

international QUOTE
Truth is eternal so calling me "old school" is a compliment. I also find it telling that instead of addressing my view point by point you resort to invective

Wait..if you took it as a compliment then why are you saying I resort to invective? Geez, no need to be so thin skinned. It wasn't a compliment and it wasn't an insult but just a simple observation, first time ever I heard someone saying "old school" is an insult. Weird.

I actually agree with most of your points except the ones about gay but that's for this thread.

18th Jul, 2011 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Wives Sister View Mormon

international QUOTE
Wait..if you took it as a compliment then why are you saying I resort to invective?

Because you did not mean it as a compliment and you did not address the points I made.

international QUOTE
Geez, no need to be so thin skinned. It wasn't a compliment and it wasn't an insult but just a simple observation, first time ever I heard someone saying "old school" is an insult. Weird.

I don't believe you meant it as a compliment or even just a statement of fact. But not to worry, I am never offended and I was merely making statements of fact.

international QUOTE
I actually agree with most of your points except the ones about gay but that's for this thread.

Fair enough though the two go together well topically.

18th Jul, 2011 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Wives Sister View Mormon

international QUOTE
I don't believe you meant it as a compliment or even just a statement of fact.

Well, unless you can read minds and intentions you really don't know but hey, it's the internet and people love to assume whatever they feel like.

Going back to the topic...I heard this family was having problems with the law because of this show I wonder what was the end result of it?

18th Jul, 2011 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Mormon View On Sister Wives

SuzieSu:

international QUOTE
I heard this family was having problems with the law because of this show I wonder what was the end result of it?

I don't recall the details but I do remember they were discussing some sort of law with regards to Polygamy in Utah. In my opinion, it should be legal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2011 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Mormon View Sister Wives - Page 2

international QUOTE
In my opinion, it should be legal.

I agree. And this is where homosexuality comes in. Many would say the arguments for it's legitimacy in law is the same as those for plural marriage and vice versa. That is obviously not true.

19th Jul, 2011 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Mormon View Sister Wives Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

Polygamy legal? My goodness brothers and sisters, what you guys are saying goes against everything we believe in this Church.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Mormon View On Sister Wives

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,