Scottcorum Introduction - Page 2 of 2

For one thing, getting an agent isn't - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Oct, 2010 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Scottcorum Introduction - Page 2

Hi Scott! Welcome aboard. Hypnotherapist? How interesting. In my last pregnancy, I used hypnotherapy to deliver my child (self-hypnosis). It was one of the greatest experiences in my life. I was able to go through labor and delivery without screaming in pain or making any noises (as I did with my second pregnancy). Looking forward to your posts.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Scottcorum

Here are some other Topics that may be of interest to you:

* Puppet Ministry: Source 2
* Hypnosis (Psychology): Source 2
* Hypnosis (Mystic): Source 2
* Hypnosis Vs. Anesthesia: Source 2

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2010 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Scottcorum Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello and welcome also, Scott. I hope I didn't come off as hypercritical in my first response to you, being my review of your game Hot Chicks, which actually does have what appears to be a solid system. JB is definitely an active guy to have found you too, and I'm glad you joined!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 98
Flag Posts: 149
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 170.21 FP
Charm: 1

Page 2 Introduction Scottcorum

Why didn't you change agents Scott? She looks like she screwed you over and you still have her representing you?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics:
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 3rd Oct, 2009 - 7:04pm
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Scottcorum Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Scottcorum

For one thing, getting an agent isn't particularly easy, and I'm lucky to have one at all.

For another - she and I had some strong differences in our opinions on the book, and we had yet to establish some important agent/client boundaries. She's not representing all of my writing, but there are some areas where she is well connected, and since I want to publish some works in those areas, it still seems like a good fit.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Scottcorum Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,