Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 17 of 21

Depends on which religion. Some religion really - Page 17 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 27th Jun, 2017 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God
Atheists Not To Be Feared! Related Information to Atheists Not To Be Feared!
8th Apr, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 17

Atheism grows because as religion increases it becomes more and more commercialized to the point of having no more credibility. The reports of heinous crimes against children by those who profess to be spiritual do not help either.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared!
A Friend

Feared To Atheists

Yes, extremism can live anywhere and has at one time or another. There are and have been extremist Christians, Moslem, Buddhists, and now atheists. The reason is they are all human and subject to our frailties and prejudices. So, although I'm not afraid of the vast majority of any of those groups, there are some extremists in all of them to be feared.

26th Jun, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared! Beliefs Religious General

I do think about the future. If atheism were to get a much larger following will it make the world a better place or not?

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 17 Feared To Atheists

Insufficient data. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in a religion. What ideals occur along with this spread are a critical factor. We could just as easily be talking about the world benefiting from the spread of a group of humanitarian minded people as the return of groups blindly following someone like Stalin or Mao. The most likely scenario is somewhere in between I think.

27th Jun, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Feared To Atheists

I guess what I am asking is indirectly will there be more benefit from less people getting involved with religion but your comment is true, who knows the future. We have reached this point with most of the world having a religious belief but some religions have gone too far which has given rise to atheism.

27th Jun, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

I think you have science to 'blame'. We have made great discoveries and it has led everyone to think differently about what they've been told about how we got here and the answers of the universe. People want science to backup claims not just faith.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Atheists To Feared! - Page 17

I am willing to say this, a shift away from religion would leave a large segment of the population less vulnerable to dangerous ideologies.

27th Jun, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Atheists To Feared! General Religious Beliefs - Page 17

Depends on which religion. Some religion really helps people towards a different path but I think atheism is about having no proof so why believe.

+  « First of 21 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: Atheists Not To Be Feared!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,