Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 13 of 21

Survey: Many Americans believe rise in number - Page 13 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 6th Jul, 2013 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (21) »
New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God
Atheists Not To Be Feared! Related Information to Atheists Not To Be Feared!
20th Aug, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared! - Page 13

I don't fear atheists and to be fair, there are many types. I don't believe there is such a thing as a true atheist. Having said that, I met lots of wonderful people who happened to be atheists and you just don't know they're until religion comes in the conversation.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2011 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Feared To Atheists

I'm curious, if you're an atheist does that mean you don't believe there is evil either? Maybe people that are evil are just doing what they want to do but then again why are there good people and oh so really bad people like serial killers and stuff.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2011 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared! Beliefs Religious General

Name: Shot

Comments: What's wrong with being atheist? When you say you're an athiest everyone looks at you funny like if you said you're a terrorist. Why do people find it easier to believe in something they've never seen than hard facts and science is beyond my logic.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2012 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 13 Feared To Atheists

Atheists descend on DC for Reason Rally

The Blaze faith editor Billy Hallowell mingled among the non-believers at the Reason Rally in Washington D.C. Over the weekend. It's an interesting group of people who are out to strongly announce their belief in non-belief. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2012 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Feared To Atheists

Name: Mart

Comments: As an atheist the one credit I will give SOME religions is they teach people to be better. Better about themselves and how they treat others but at the same time they also take away people's lives and stifle them into giving their all into something that only benefits the religious organizatiuon they belong to.

10th Jun, 2013 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Atheists Not To Be Feared!

Why would anyone fear an atheist? Its the same as saying you fear a priest or fear a scientist. Everyone has their point of view, their theory, their take on things... It should not be feared UNLESS they're trying to force it on others but most times its just them acting on their own and not because their part of a religion or non-religion doing it. Anyway some atheists do have a right to think the way they do, I mean look at the world and how religion has been the backbone to kill so many.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2013 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Atheists To Feared! - Page 13

Atheists shouldn't be feared, many people don't believe in God for one reason or another. Some think that with so much pain and ugliness in the world how could God exist? Many others I've found don't believe because they've had religion of one type or the other crammed down their throats threw their childhood and young adult lives. If you are a religious person the best thing to do when confronted with an atheist is pray for them. Don't try to convince them otherwise unless they ask your opinion. Atheist is just a matter of beliefs and opinions, everyone has the right to their own!

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2013 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Atheists To Feared! General Religious Beliefs - Page 13

Survey: Many Americans believe rise in number of non-religious is bad

Almost half of all Americans say recent growth in the number of non-religious people is a bad thing for society. Ref. Source 6

> TOPIC: Atheists Not To Be Feared!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,