ICon Introduction - Page 10 of 14

Thanks for the upgrade! It was a good - Page 10 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

ICon Introduction - Page 10

Go to your local ice cream shop and order a banana split or sundae. Take a deep breath and enjoy so inspiration can come back. wink.gif.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Introduction ICon

Icon, I have some things coming up and need to scale down the number of Role-playing Games I'm in. I think the transition in the game was a good point to write up how Zork leaves. You can read it here. You have one of the best Role-playing Games on this site. I really like how you took the time to describe things in detail. Keep it up!

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

ICon Introduction
A Friend

ICon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well crap Txt. It was fun gaming with you and I hope things wind back down for you! Question - are you cool with your character being a NPC that fills one of the leadership roles for my city-state? You'd have the nice city life instead of having to worry about adventuring biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Page 10 Introduction ICon

Diarmadhim I looked for your own thread to answer there in fairness to Icon since this is his own.

Icon, since we are on the topic I rather Zork like a secluded lifestyle within range of a city but closer to the forest. All this in case he needs to come out of retirement in the future. wink.gif.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.1%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

Introduction ICon

That's all fair and good. I can understand life gets busy and this game should be a low priority (Though sometimes I treat it higher - I'm still a child at heart). You are always welcome back - likely at a higher level.

I was just wondering if instead of assisting in Archival's kingdom, he would feel better assisting Theaton (And Jhod) in a nice woodland setting?

Lastly if there was anything lacking from my game, feel free to mention it - not enough combat, convoluted rules or plot, too much of a good thing?

Mention it here: Icon's Kingmaker Adventure Pathfinder Role-playing Game Review

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

ICon Introduction

Icon, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

ICon Introduction
A Friend

ICon Introduction - Page 10

I see that you took advantage of a upgraded membership. Hope you enjoy the added FP and enjoy some of the other boards to join.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 168
Flag Posts: 4,101
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.1%
[+] Gain: 8,743.38 FP
Charm: 34

ICon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 10

Thanks for the upgrade! It was a good deal, I had previously been waiting for the exchange rate to be more favourable.

Since the Role-playing Game board already takes a lot of my time, I'm not sure if I'll be able to contribute elsewhere. Maybe after my internship I'll know a little more about ion thruster tech.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:27pm

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jan, 2011 - 10:44am
Signature:
+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: ICon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,