European Union - Good Or Bad? - Page 8 of 12

We have no future!' EU anger - Page 8 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Nov, 2012 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
EU - Euro Does the EU take away the sovereignty of nations in Europe? Now there is a suggestion that the EU needs its own leader. Can someone lead so many soverign nations peacefully?
European Union - Good Or Bad? Related Information to European Union - Good Or Bad?
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2011 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

European Union - Good Or Bad? - Page 8

EU police forces to see British passengers' personal information:

Britons flying anywhere in Europe will have sensitive personal information handed over to the police authorities in all 27 EU countries under a new air travel surveillance system. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2011 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Bad Good Union European

Blair calls for elected European leader (AFP)

AFP - Former prime minister Tony Blair on Thursday warned the European Union that it must elect a leader or face being left behind by the world's emerging economies.

Source: Yahoo! News: World - Britain

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

European Union - Good Or Bad? History & Civil Business Politics

The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded Friday morning to the European Union, for its role in uniting the continent.

The prize says the EU "For over six decades contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe." Ref. CNN

22nd Oct, 2012 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Bad Good Union European

So, having the chance to read this thread after years since the last post was added is somewhat....instructive. I didn't expect to find political geniuses, I'm not one myself, but the abysmal level of the discussion is depressing. Insults, misinformation, delirious statements about a future German aggression.... All this, from sanctimonious partisans that never stepped on European soil (sorry, the British islands are Europe only geographically). It would be wise to get first person experience on a subject instead of only linking dubious sources: [..]. I will just pretend it was only a comedy show and clap my hands. [..]

Edited Message Edited...
JB: Before submitting your comments please delete the sarcasm - Check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

22nd Oct, 2012 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Bad Good Union European

I cannot stand those sort of Replies.

international QUOTE (Bruconero)
I'm not one myself, but the abysmal level of the discussion is depressing.

With that said how does your Reply help to improve your current opinion of the Discussion as to whether the European Union is a good or bad thing?

international QUOTE
It would be wise to get first person experience on a subject instead of only linking dubious source.

You say you are not a political genius but you seem to be more expert at deciding what is a good source and what is not yet you are incapable of sharing any 'proper' sources for whether the European Union is a good or bad thing.

international QUOTE
I will just pretend it was only a comedy show and clap my hands.

Before you try impertinence as a means to share your opinion, try actually adding constructive input into the Discussion as the subject is about the EU and your unknown qualifications to expound on the same yet providing none to show.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd Oct, 2012 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

European Union - Good Or Bad?

My reply was bitter and sarcastic because I felt (and I still feel) deeply insulted by some of the comments here. Posters defining all the [Europeans] "Retards", saying that France needs a protected economy because french workers are lazy and unproductive, categorizing [Germans] as bloodthirsty warmongers.... Sorry, I cannot accept this level of conversation and I'm surprised that this was allowed in an otherwise mature and [prais-able] forum.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Oct, 2012 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

European Union Good Bad - Page 8

One has to to choose to be insulted, you should read this: Source 6 and Reply to this Thread only if you are going to add constructively to it, because I will be carefully watching it.

international QUOTE
Posters defining all the Europeans "Retards"

No Posters did that, if you read carefully that was a coined term from an article a former Member quoted, the rest of Posters argued over it.

international QUOTE
Sorry, I cannot accept this level of conversation and I'm surprised That this was allowed in an otherwise mature and [praise-able] forum.

That's my point, in two Posts you did little to add to whether the subject of whether the European Union is Good or Bad and have instead chosen to pout, be sarcastic and bring attention to yourself.

There are actually more ways to analyze the effectiveness of the European Union and that is by looking at the member countries that are part of it and what it is 'doing' for them. In the headlines now are Spain and Greece. There was a recent Post in the Medical Board that said that things are so bad in Greece that the disease of malaria has become frequent again. France has imposed the highest taxes on the planet to pay for the basic running of their economy, Spain is in turmoil, etc.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2012 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

European Union Good Bad Politics Business Civil & History - Page 8

We have no future!' EU anger unites millions in protest (PHOTOS, VIDEO):

Massive anti-austerity strikes and protests swept across Europe as millions took to the streets to express their frustration over rising unemployment and dire economic prospects. Many rallies ended with violent clashes with police. Ref. Source 4

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: European Union - Good Or Bad?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,