Body Language! - Page 2 of 3

When sizing up potential friends and mates, - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Probably one of the most negelected, yet most noticable languages is that of the body's natural language.
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2004 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Body Language!
A Friend

Body Language! - Page 2

I believe if while answering a question and you look up (I forget which side, but I think to the left), it means your lying, while if you're just thinking of a (truthful) answer, you look down, I believe to the right.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2004 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Language Body

What about when you stratch the back part of your neck when somebody is asking you something?. Most of the time, I found the person lying.

15th May, 2004 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Body Language! Health & Special Psychology

One of the body movements people make in general and gets me really angry is when they roll eyes at you. I work in a high school where the girls are very rude and disrespectful and when they roll their eyes like that...oh gosh, I feel I want to give them a good slap.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2014 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Language Body

How Your Face Shows Happy Disgust

Scientists are studying the way we show complex emotions. It turns out we're better at it than was previously thought, mixing and matching basic expressions with sophistication ? and consistency.
Source

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2014 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Language Body

The facial feature that helps you get ahead

BEING tall and having blond hair will net you more money over time. But there's a surprising facial feature that makes people better negotiators. Ref. Source 5

5th Aug, 2014 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Body Language!

I didn't know women are immune to round face men, I've never thought about that but it is interesting how people respond to both body language and a person's general look.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2016 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Body Language! - Page 2

Link between walk, aggression discovered

The way people walk can give clues to how aggressive they are, a new exploratory study has found. The work found that the exaggerated movement of both the upper and lower body indicated aggression. Ref. Source 4z.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Body Language! Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

When sizing up potential friends and mates, the eyes of men and women move differently. Where do your eyes linger when judging a person for potential friendship? New research shows that people observe the body differently when assessing friends versus mates. Source 2i.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Body Language!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,