The Most Beautiful Woman In History - Page 3 of 5

Name: Kiki Comments: The Most Beautiful Woman - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Nov, 2009 - 10:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Okay, calm down, just take your time and post your opinion.
22nd May, 2004 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

The Most Beautiful Woman In History - Page 3

What about the woman on 'Gone by the Wind' I forgot her name. She was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2004 - 9:18am / Post ID: #

The Most Beautiful Woman In History
A Friend

History Woman Beautiful The

The women is Vivian Leigh and yes she is beautiful! What About Cleopatra and I do not refer to any actress but the real thing. She must have been beautiful!

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2005 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Most Beautiful Woman In History Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think Judy Garland was so beautiful. She had that natural beauty, and that "innocent" look. Even if she had a messed up life, she was a beautiful woman. Plus, she wasn't your typical skin and bones actress. She had meat on her, and was healthy looking.

8th May, 2005 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 History Woman Beautiful The

The most beautiful woman on the world is ... of course, my wife.
After her, my votes would go for Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Gina Lollobrigida and ... I'm sorry girls, Angelina Jolie.

5th Jun, 2005 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

History Woman Beautiful The

I will have to throw my vote for Angelina Jolie. Besides her looks it is her whole attitude. She gives of an air that she is going to do what she wants to do and has the power to do it; whether she really does or not. There is something to be said for a woman with confidence.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know the question is "who is the MOST beautiful" but I couldn't pick one over the other, so my top five are Tiffany Amber Thiessen, Carmen Electra, Charlize Theron, Brooke Burke, and Mandy Moore.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2005 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

The Beautiful Woman History - Page 3

There's a girl in Sweden called Hanna Rosengren who I think is absolutely stunning. Also, Bollywood starklet Ashwira Rai is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Reconcile Edited: arvhic on 13th Dec, 2005 - 10:38am

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

The Beautiful Woman History Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Name: Kiki

Comments: The Most Beautiful Woman In History: Isabelle Adjani, hands down.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Most Beautiful Woman In History

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,