Paper Books Vs. Ebooks - Page 3 of 3

While it's true that you can bring - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Jun, 2020 - 9:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Electronic Books vs Regular Books
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2014 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Paper Books Vs. Ebooks - Page 3

Are E-Books Killing Reading For Fun

Americans are reading differently than they used to: more e-books, more audio books and young people choosing not to read at all. Guest host Celeste Headlee looks at this country's changing reading habits with Pew Research Center's Kathryn Zickuhr and librarian Elissa Malespina.
Source

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2014 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Ebooks Vs Books Paper

For light reading Ebooks are cool but nothing can beat a book in your hand. Even though I've grown up with electronics I still love the feel of thumbing through paper.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2014 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Paper Books Vs. Ebooks
A Friend

Paper Books Vs. Ebooks UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have moved on from my nook to a tablet to where I still buy and download e books onto it. I am happy with the e books and can even add notes and reference a section by highlighting it and bookmarking it. This way I do not have to ruin any of my hard copies that I have on my book shelves. I may take a picture of my library some time and show it off.

Over time I find that I am preferring the e books as I can go back to reading any book at any times without traveling home to exchange one book for another. It is very convenient in my opinion.

21st Jul, 2014 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Ebooks Vs Books Paper

I'm kind of partial to ebooks because I can find stuff way faster. Just imagine you're reading something and want to reference another part of the book but you can't remember what page its on, well search option is great, thumbing through, not so great.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Paper Books Vs. Ebooks
A Friend

Ebooks Vs Books Paper

I never read an e-book, and I never intend to. I would much rather stick with paper books.

A computer virus on your computer can erase all your e-books. However, a computer virus can do nothing to damage paper books.

28th Apr, 2020 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Paper Books Vs. Ebooks

I used to dislike the idea of ebooks, but now as I've gotten older it's been more difficult for me to sit still and read an actual book. I now appreciate the ebook. I don't read them often, but I definitely don't hate them now. It saves space, that's for sure!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2020 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

Paper Books Vs. Ebooks - Page 3

While it's true that you can bring lots of e-books wherever you go, but you won't feel the classical sensation of holding the book and no matter how good the e-reader/phone is, your eyes will hurt after reading.
I also find it hard to remember the facts from the e-books I read, and I think that students' textbooks should always exist in paper form.
I think that regular and e-books should coexist together, because you can't expect everyone will like to read them in e-form.

Reconcile Edited: Kaitou on 10th Jun, 2020 - 9:18am

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Paper Books Vs. Ebooks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,