Anger Management - Page 5 of 6

I've seen people get very angry over - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2015 - 6:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Anger Management Quotes
Does most things set you off into a fit of rage?
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2011 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Anger Management - Page 5

Anger Management: An Overview
Anger management Tips

If we were to define anger management, we would say that it is the usage of therapeutic techniques in order to help a person control their anger or aggression. In fact, in many countries, a person who has problems with controlling their temper will usually be court ordered to take anger management classes. While this is a very accurate definition, it is also very generalized, as there is a lot that goes on during therapy in order to control one's emotions.
Source: Self-Improvement:Anger-Management

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2011 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Management Anger

Anger Management in Marriage
Anger management Tips

Once of the most common reasons why people attend Anger Management counselling is problems in their marriage or relationships. Usually one partner will have "exploded" and the other partner has threatened to leave them unless they do something about their anger management problems.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2011 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Anger Management Health & Special Psychology

Are You the Firecracker of Your Fourth of July? Tips to Help With Summer Anger Management
Anger management Tips

Holidays can be the breaking point for many people with anger problems. Pressure can be extremely high when the environment is uncomfortable, activities are rushed, and people are either demanding or less than careful. Instead of recreating a disaster discover what you can do to truly break the patterns of destructive anger.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2011 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Management Anger

Help for Anger Management
Anger management Tips

The following case-study about help for anger demonstrates what can be achieved by practicing the simple self-help practice higher-consciousness healing as described in Tara's book The Five-Minute Miracle. John (54 years) contacted me because his wife had threatened him with divorce because of his excessive anger and drinking. In our first session John admitted to being angry but he completely denied having a problem with alcohol.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2011 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Management Anger

How to Handle Anger Appropriately
Anger management Tips

We all get angry. It's part of life. Learning what to do about it is the hard part. There are things you can do to get control of this nasty emotion.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2012 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Anger Management

I Have This Issue

I am a 31 year old man with feelings of helpless rage that constantly infect and destroy most things such as friendships and relationships I come into contact with. I have a few friends who know I do not like being this way and, over time, I have come to trust them more than they will ever know.
My self-esteem does not exist. I have no feelings of self-worth. Hate and anger are a frequent entities in my mind. I have used recreational drugs to subdue this emptiness I suffer. Now, I no longer use and am forced to be face to face with myself. My dreams are corrupted by scenes of failure and desertion of the people whom I really do love.
What am I supposed to do to control this as it has haunted me all my life. I had breakdowns and a suicide attempt. I hate the image of myself in the mirror. I have 3 kids so suicide is not an option anymore. Where do I go  What do I do I am really losing my soul. I have manipulated situations using malice and tooth gritting anger to the point where people are afraid of my reactions.  My now ex-wife has developed a social axiety because of me. This is adding to my feelings of self-hatred and self-loathing.
Source: Mental Help Net Questions and Answers

Anger Management
Anger Management (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2013 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Anger Management - Page 5

I always avoid reactive people because you can never tell what their next move might be but one of the worst is those who react with anger. They can hurt you for the simplest things, I black list such people and don't give them the time of day.

23rd Feb, 2015 - 6:59am / Post ID: #

Anger Management Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

I've seen people get very angry over something that could easily be ignored but instead of just looking away and moving on they choose to remain angry and try to get everyone else angry too.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Anger Management

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,