Batman - The Weakest Character? - Page 2 of 4

Well I guess I did read the question in the - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
No super powers, just super gadgets? Or was there something more? Key Comic Thread
14th Mar, 2004 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Batman - The Weakest Character? - Page 2

Yes! batman beyond, that is it... just by the intro you can see that it's the very dark side of Batman coming out in his young friend who doesn't seem to understand why Bruce is always so hateful and grumpy. Very good blend.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2004 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Batman - The Weakest Character?
A Friend

Character Weakest - Batman

I believe this episode was around the 50-(late)60s Period, when they were trying to add more realism to the comic. Robin dies, and Batman finds another one. He is robin also, but his name is changed. For the life of me i cant remember. Its somthing like...Chuck, or an american name, somthing around those lines. I cant remember if he looks different, but yeh. Saw that on 'the history of comics' ^_^ go history channel

14th Mar, 2004 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Batman - The Weakest Character? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Well it almost seems like they ran out of ideas... by the way all the offtopics were moved to another thread... --> Click Here

This thread is about BATMAN. If you want to talk about other superheroes please start a new thread.

Post Date: 17th May, 2004 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Character Weakest - Batman

Batman the weakest!!! no way it's true that he lacks any superhuman strenghts but the man use his brain.As for comparing him to superman he can take out superman anytime just rember he carries around a piece of kryptonite
in his belt.Batman is all about training and disclipine,superman is just brtue force

Batman all thw way

Post Date: 25th May, 2004 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Character Weakest - Batman

I agree with zanzibar on this one. Plus, I'm biased, I guess. I was into Batman when I was younger along with Superman. But Batman appeals to my darker side I guess. In a way, I think he was suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from when his parents were murdered. In turn, this made him obsess about fighting crime, stealth, technology, etc . So, I guess he's got his wits about him, plus he's very left-brain dominated

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2004 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes Batman is a very cool hero. Just because he has no superpowers doesent mean that he is not as good as other heros. If it were true that he is worse then why would he be in the JLA? Batman is my favorite DC comic book hero so yeah... I realy like all of his cool equipment!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2004 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Batman - Weakest Character - Page 2

If it were true that he is worse

I think you misunderstood the question... it is asking if Batman is the weakest character, not the worse, there is a difference. Most superheroes have a superhuman ability or something that is natural to them that is not natural to a 'normal' human. In this case Batman is the opposite, he is the 'normal' human with no super powers but instead has super gadgets. Therefore we can deliberate if Batman without his gadgets can be considered very weak, whereas another superhero needs no 'artificial' items thus making them much stronger than Batman.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Batman - Weakest Character Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Well I guess I did read the question in the wrong way... But oh well.... >_><_<'

Anyways, yes I guess that could be true but having no super powers does not hinder Batman's crime fighting career at all.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Batman - The Weakest Character?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,