September 11th - Page 2 of 2

US politicians call for release of secret - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Jun, 2015 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: The events of September 11th caused you to...
  Be in shock       38.89%
  Cry       22.22%
  Be afraid       5.56%
  Hate the Middle East       0.00%
  Hate Muslims       0.00%
  Be angry (not specific)       27.78%
  Rejoice       0.00%
  Be totally neutral about the whole thing       5.56%
Total Votes: 18
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
8th Dec, 2005 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

September 11th - Page 2

September 11, 2001, I lost the woman I love more than anything else in the world.
I didn't even find her body to give her a funeral. I have been to Hell. Hell is not hot and black, Hell is cold and gray and dead. I voted that I was in shock because I dug and dug and dug, I couldn't cry, I didn't hate muslims, I just wanted my girl back, nothing else. A couple hours later I got a phone call on my cell phone saying I have missed work for 4 days. I got that call on Sep 14. I never did get to find her body. I realize that these.... these...Godforsaken sacks of bile that don't deserve the breath God gave them, have nothing to do with the Muslim religion. The attack on Pearl Harbor killed 400 people, and the USA dropped 2 nuclear bombs on them. The attacks on the WTC killed 2400, I want to drop a nuke on somebody.

an endless cycle of war and retribution would result

I must admit, given the option, I must regretfully refuse to push the button, my love for peace still outweighs my lust for revenge.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2010 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

th September

There are so many controversies surrounding what took place. Look at these Threads for what some people believe:

* 9/11 Conspiracy - Source 2
* 9/11 Building 7 - Source 9
* More Evidence Of Us Govt Involvement In 9/11? Source 3
* Are Terrorists Often Framed - Source 8
* Terror Rises and the Reason is... - Source 6

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2010 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

September 11th
A Friend

September 11th History & Civil Business Politics

September 11th will forever be in my mind due to the fact that the US government attacked its own people. They allowed the so called terrorists to get on those planes after we trained them to fly. They shot a missile into the pentagon and said a plane hit it. They say a plane crashed in Pennsylvania but I do not believe it. Yes two planes did hit the towers the evidence is very clear.

Am I upset at any race or religion? Nope for I know they really did not have any more to do with this act than the government allowed.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2011 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 th September

US Embassy Cables: FBI Hunts The 9/11 Gang That Got Away
By Steven Swinford, Robert Winnett and Nick Allen

The FBI has launched a manhunt for a previously unknown team of men suspected to be part of the 9/11 attacks. Ref. Source 8

13th Sep, 2012 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

th September

1. What allowed the terrorists to get passed security, CIA, FBI, etc?
Looking in the wrong place and underestimating the intelligence of the terrorists, at least that is my opinion.

2. Did the Bush administration know something but did not act?
Could be, there are many conspiracy theories out there.

3. Is the US weak from the air? (Notice similarities to Pearl Harbor in surprise)
No we aren't we just got laxed that time. Air travel has changed so much since then.

4. What were the events?
I don't know what is being asked here.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2015 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

September 11th

A Former FBI Special Agent Says The CIA Kept Him From Helping To Stop 9/11:

Mark Rossini said the CIA prevented him from going to FBI headquarters with the information that two known terrorists, who later went on to carry out the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, had entered the US. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2015 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

September 11th - Page 2

US politicians call for release of secret 9/11 report:

White House urged to release 28-pages of classified information alleging Saudi Arabia officials helped organise attacks. Ref. Source 8q

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: September 11th

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,