Seraph - The Chinaman - Page 2 of 2

In Enter the Matrix game Seraph is recruited - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 15th Jan, 2012 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Protector to the Oracle
12th Dec, 2004 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Seraph - The Chinaman - Page 2

Matrix

LDS, thanks for the clarification, I need to put in my hearing aide next time.

Malexander, Yes, I was disappointed about that part. I think I read somewhere that there is a fight scene but they decided to delete it for some reason. Also, where does the little girl with Seraph disappear to?

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2004 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Chinaman - Seraph

Matrix

They were both taken over by Smith. That's why when Smith is destroyed we see Sati laying on the ground somewhere. Seraph also is freed and rejoins the Oracle and Sati. We know Sati was taken over because when Smith approaches the Oracle and she asks him what have you done with the little one he smirks and states "Cookies need love like everything does". The Oracle then states Smith is a bastard.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2005 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Seraph - The Chinaman
A Friend

Seraph - The Chinaman RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Does anyone know why he is Chinese? Is he the only Chinese person in the entire movie? What does this signify? Neo fighting the originator of his martial arts or the assumed threat of a actual Shaolin rival?

14th Nov, 2005 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Chinaman - Seraph

Matrix

Well he is not the only person that looks oriental in the movie (one of the Frenchman's henchmen was oriental, so was the Captain of the Mech Guard), but that is an interesting point, what made you bring up the element of race?

22nd Dec, 2005 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Chinaman - Seraph

Matrix

Seraph was named after the Angel that guarded the gates of heaven.
(Check sources incase, I have heard this statement in certain religions). He is a symbol of the desperation to succeed within the Matrix, for the Oracle cannot defend herself with so much danger about.
And on the Merovingian issue with Seraph. Seraph used to work for Merovingian, however in my opinion, Seraph is technically another Exile, an un-needed program that was once used by Merovingian. The asian man that fought Neo in the chateau actually slightly ressembled him in clothing and looks etc. as if he was a replacement.

15th Jan, 2012 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Seraph - The Chinaman

Matrix

In Enter the Matrix game Seraph is recruited by the Oracle to protect her. he agrees and adds that he is forever in her debt. Makes you wonder what for... Anyone have clues?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Seraph - The Chinaman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.