Heavy Metal & Punk - Page 2 of 9

QUOTE I'd have to agree. It's - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Apr, 2005 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Is this really music or just noise?
Heavy Metal & Punk Related Information to Heavy Metal & Punk
  • Gothic Music
  • Goth Teens
  • Goth Movies
  • Goth / Gothic - Word Development
  • Goth Fashion - Will it ever be popular?
  • The Goth Culture - As a Religion?
  • Sterotyped
  • Body Piercings & Tattoos - (Requires Mature Status)
  • Post Date: 26th Nov, 2004 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk
    A Friend

Heavy Metal & Punk - Page 2

I personally like punk or heavy alternative. I feel like I can closely relate to many of the songs played by the bands I like. And not just anger and frustration, but love and happiness. One good things about heavy alternative is their use of riddles and epigrams. It is interesting to learn the true meanings behind the lyrics.

Sponsored Links:
    26th Nov, 2004 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Punk and Metal Heavy

Iron Maiden.

This is the music that goes with all the kinda books I like to read.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2004 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk
    A Friend

Heavy Metal & Punk Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Some heavy metal is made with an entirely talented heavy metal band like Metallica. On the other hand if you want to relax I never listen to heavy music. Maybe the Beatles for relaxing rock, not Heavy Metal.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2005 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk
    A Friend

Page 2 Punk and Metal Heavy

To say that all of heavy metal is just "noise" is really unfair. Using that argument, you can say anything is just noise. Admitted, not all heavy metal is thought out, or meaningful in the least, but some can really release the stress of life. Many of the bands I listen to will once in a while make just a plain crazy song, with a lot of it being crazy, but there's nothing wrong with crazy. Probably the thing I hate most about the bad rap metal gets is the 'influence' it has on kids/teens, and how it supposedly makes us violent. It does no such thing. If the kid has problems, I blame the parents above outside influences. I play violent video games, and listen to this heavy metal, but the lessons my parents taught me in life outweigh the other aspects of my childhood. Metal is fine, there's nothing wrong with venting a little raw anger every once in a while. Anger is a part of being human, there's no denying it.

26th Jan, 2005 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Punk and Metal Heavy

I have to concur, heavy metal is a great stress relief, but sometimes it can also have to opposite effect. I personally enjoy listening to that kind of music while training. It can be motivating.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2005 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk
    A Friend

Heavy Metal & Punk

I have for a while now, been interested at some level at this type of music.....it does sooth me down at times.

However I do understand the point of some people taking this music the wrong way....

The important thing for me is to be in control of the music you are listening too, not the other way around

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 12th Apr, 2005 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk
    A Friend

Heavy Metal & Punk - Page 2

I like some punk but NO heavy metal. Punk like Linkin Park, Blink 182, Simple Plan, and Green Day Have alot of meaning and get stress out well, while on the other hand Death Metal is, in my opinion, just kind of silly.

21st Apr, 2005 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Heavy Metal & Punk Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I'd have to agree. It's not only the rythm of the music that makes a song. Lyrics are important as is the skillful use of their instruments and voice(s).

I agree on the importance of lyrical meaning and and rythmn. In my opinion it makes the song and in turn makes the band/group. I listen to music to train or to relate as well. Heavy metal or punk metal as has been stated has been around for generations. Elvis was the first to be publicly ridiculed that I know of, much in the same way you guys are ridiculing heavy or punk metal. that's not even remotely distinguishable today. Then again many different listeners have many different preferences.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Heavy Metal & Punk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,