Affection Introduction

Affection Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jun, 2013 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2012 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Affection Introduction
A Friend

Affection Introduction

Hello guys. I'm glad to be member of this forum.

Currently I study accounting on college. The reason why I'm here is because I want to join the Role-playing Game games forum and having intellectual discussions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2012 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Affection

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other RPG genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2012 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Affection Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello and welcome Affection, I am currently running a Dungeons & Dragons game that has room for 2 more players. Here is a link to the character posting thread:
Source 7

If you are interested in joining the Missing Ships game create a character and post it there for my approval. Once approved you can begin play immediately on a fishing vessel just off shore from the two other players.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th Mar, 2012 - 7:03pm

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2012 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Affection Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Affection

Thanks for your warm welcome. But I never play Role-playing Game before. I was reading a thread in other forum which running an Role-playing Game game. It looks very interesting for me, but none tell me how to play the game in correct way.

There is any guide to play it here?

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2012 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Affection

Hi! What an interesting username. You can find a guide in the following:

* How to Play D&D <-- you can also ask questions there
* D&D Play by Post Newcomers

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2012 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Affection Introduction

I saw on the latest posts that you created a character, that's cool. If you get up to 30 posts then you can also get a character made in the World of Medieval game.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Affection Introduction
A Friend

Affection Introduction

Hello everyone.

Straight to the point. I want to restart my account. As you can see, my activity percentage is very low (I have forgotten my password until today). So I can't participate in any Role-playing Game due to this.

Unfortunately, I can't find any options to do it and I think I can find the solution for my trouble.

I don't want to create a new account (if it's possible) because I don't want to create new email for some reasons.

I'm sorry for my bad English.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Affection Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Please don't start new threads here, you already have an introduction so I just merged it. You do not need a new account. Just go to [+] Member Wars RPG and you can join in the Role-playing Games there.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Affection Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,