Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 16 of 23

Name: Sam Title: Violent Crime in T&T - Page 16 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Jan, 2012 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (23) »
What is going on here? I am amazed at the articles I read every day when I pull up the Express newspaper online. What really hurt me when I read this article was the poor boy who had to watch this happen to his mother. Is it really this bad now?
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago Related Information to Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago
16th Aug, 2011 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 16

I really have a hard time understanding Spence and Guen, they both must be police officers because at every turn they feel the need to defend them like if someone is attacking them...excuse me, we're talking facts and even though I agree that the treatment the police receives is far from being good, I also believe they could do better and behave like humans. A lot of them out there think they're gods.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2011 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

Name: ProudSistah

Comments: It is truly a shame the words of the Minister of National Security when he stated that black people are killing black people in the country. Why is he targeting one particular race this way? How come only a few people seems to be bothered about such statement?

11th Sep, 2011 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Those who still believe that Trinidad is not a violent place to live should look at the report out of the Express quoting a UN report that mentioned among other things that United Nations compares T&T murder rate to Iraq See: Source 4

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2011 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

Name: Smurf

Comments: I used to live in T'dad but glad I no longer live there. Yes the UK has it's crime but the police and other law enforcement agencies work hard at addressing the problems. I feel anywhere I go in the UK...even in the most remote parts and I have the assurance that if I call any of the emergency services they will attend wherever I am. Sorry to say T'dad has reached an all time low in their humanity and is now bordering on barbarity. It can now be compared to some of those African states that treats it's citizens with contempt.I think martial law is what is needed to start to put that country straight.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2011 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

Name: Shoutout

Comments: When I first came to Trinidad the first thing that struck me as I walled around a few neighborhoods was the amount of metal bars on the winows and doors. That was my first telltale sign that there was a lotof criminal activity.

25th Dec, 2011 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago

Killers don't ever rest, even on Christmas Day in Trinidad there were three murders! If there wasn't that few months with the SOE I bet the murder rate would be higher than it was last year because these people just can't put down the gun and the cutlass.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2012 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime Trinidad & Tobago - Page 16

In the last 24 hours there were two murders putting the murder rate at 9 thus far for 2012. That is more people murdered than there are days gone by in the year thus far. What is frightening is that both murders happened in front of people and not in secret or isolation: one man was in a barbershop and the other died in front of his family.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2012 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Violent Crime Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 16

Name: Sam

Title: Violent Crime in T&T

Comments: It is even more disturbing that no one is being apprehended even though people are seeing murders happen in front of them. If you see a drive by, take down the plate number of the car. If you see a murder taking place, try to get a view the face of the killer, and then give descriptions or call in anonymous tips if you are scared to talk about it in person. Everyone has to fight the criminals, not just the police.

> TOPIC: Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,