Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 17 of 23

These criminals preying on our elderly too. - Page 17 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Apr, 2012 - 2:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (23) »
What is going on here? I am amazed at the articles I read every day when I pull up the Express newspaper online. What really hurt me when I read this article was the poor boy who had to watch this happen to his mother. Is it really this bad now?
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago Related Information to Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago
8th Jan, 2012 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 17

When you hear bullets going off your first reaction probably isn't to look for a number plate but to run for cover! Also even if they did see who the criminals were most people are so scared to go to the police because they don't feel they will be protected if they come forward with the information.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2012 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

Name: Coconut

Title: Crime

Comments: Video surveillance is ubiquitous in most major cities. Cameras, videos, iPhones,etc now make it difficult for people to remain anonymous. Cameras at traffic lights and major intersections can be a powerful deterrent to criminal activity. Trinidad has just a few major intersections and roads.The price of home security systems have dropped considerably. Maybe a combination of the above can possibly reduce or deter some criminal activities. Best of luck.

15th Jan, 2012 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

With 2 murders over the weekend this brings the total number of murders for the year 2012 to 22 in just 15 days. At this rate it will be an average of 2 murders per day!

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2012 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Page 17 Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

Name: Coconut

Comments: Legalizing guns for the general law abiding citizens might be a viable option.The response and apprehension of criminals doesn't seem to be very timely and effective.This should level the playing field.Criminals will have to think twice before going on missions. Educating and empowering people in the use of firearms can possibly be a strong deterrent to crime. Looking at the United States gun laws can give a sense of direction for the lawful sale of guns to the law abiding public. After all the first law of biology is self preservation.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2012 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago
A Friend

Tobago and Trinidad Crime Violent

I don't care what anyone says... Drugs is the reason this country is in a mess. Yes there are loads of crime but because of drugs it makes gangs and people who shouldn't have money having lots of it and because they have so much they can then influence the corrupt to be more bad on the public.

9th Mar, 2012 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago

To date there have been 70 murders in Trinidad & Tobago and according to TV6 News only 10 of those have been solved.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Apr, 2012 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Violent Crime Trinidad & Tobago - Page 17

TV6 News reported that there has been five murders overnight some of which are gang members which means that there may be reprisal killings in the future. It seems that since the State of Emergency murders are increasing at an alarming rate and gangs are becoming more active.

15th Apr, 2012 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Violent Crime Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 17

These criminals preying on our elderly too. All you hear about that pensioner couple that was attacked for their pension in their home? One of them died and the other is in the hospital. They need to hand them high.

> TOPIC: Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,