Morpheus - What If I Told You? - Page 2 of 3

What if I told you... that being a veteran - Page 2 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 16th Oct, 2012 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best What If I Told You Quotes
7th Sep, 2012 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Morpheus - What If I Told You? - Page 2

Matrix

What if I told you... that if you treat a woman right she will treat you like a king but if you treat a woman bad she will be you're personal witch.

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2012 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

You Told If - Morpheus

Matrix

What if I told you... you don't need to try to be cool if you can do a few things: good manners, be respectful of everyone's point of view and don't try to be a smart ass.

11th Sep, 2012 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Morpheus - What If I Told You? RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

What if I told you.... If people are more open-minded, then they will have a better chance in succeeding in life.

17th Sep, 2012 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Page 2 You Told If - Morpheus

Matrix

What if I told you... that life is very short so you have to live everyday as it's your last and you won't wake up again.

18th Sep, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

You Told If - Morpheus

Matrix

What if I told you... that you can keep living in the past and regret many things or live in the now and look forward to what you can change.

28th Sep, 2012 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Morpheus - What If I Told You?

Matrix

What if I told you... Taking the red pill will enlighten you and taking the blue pill will leave you an ignorant fool.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2012 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Morpheus - If Told You - Page 2

Matrix

What if I told you... that there are people in the world who don't know nothing about you but will still cause you harm. They're just evil but you have to stay clear from them and find the people that are their opposite.

16th Oct, 2012 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Morpheus - If Told You Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 2

Matrix

What if I told you... that being a veteran doesn't necessarily mean you are better than the newbie.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Morpheus - What If I Told You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.