[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 14 of 20

OOC: At this rate I think we should each hide - Page 14 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Aug, 2004 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 20 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
25th Aug, 2004 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 14

OC: I think we should call the attention of at least one of them and then I can take care of him. Maybe I can imitate the call as a wild animal or bird and wait for one of them to come around and then we can catch him and find out more.

IC: Ariadne looks at everybody and whispers 'I think these are the thieves, they have not seen us yet, we need to find out for sure who are they and what they are doing there, I will imitate the call of a wild animal and wait for one of them to come up to where the sound is and then with sword in hand pointing to his throat I will interrogate him. Based on what he says, I will see what I'll do in case the other two come around'.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

OOC:LDS, Okay that sounds good to me, I don't think there TOO much danger in it... wink.gif I do think we should wait just a few minutes to see if anything happens though.

IC:*Shade nods.* That sounds good to me, I'll wait and watch the others to make sure they don't do anything. I might need some help from some of you though, if they attack.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: Remember, a couple of you have some rope. Perhaps someone should get theirs ready in case we need to tie one of them up. Where's Eissa? She's got a sling shot. Did she ever get any stones for it? If not, maybe she can quietly scrounge for some while we observe the trio. The sound of an animal or bird may simply be ignored, but a few well aimed shots that manage to rustle the nearby brush might get their curiousity better. Any thoughts?

IC: Airmed reaches for her skin dye and applies some to her face, throat and ears. She quietly passes it to the others, motioning for them to do the same.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Page 14 Thief Catch camp

OOC: Argh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I've been receiving a lot of tests recently (geog test yesterday, history today, science tomorrow) and I've had to study for them instead of being able to post. Apologies. Incidentally, could the party control my character if I don't post? I'll try to, of course. I mean, I'm really sorry for the lack of posting. sad.gif

IC: Eissa felt astonishingly bewildered. Things were moving extremely quickly, and she wasn't sure what exactly to do. So far, she'd just gone with the flow on everything. Now, however, she wasn't very sure that what the others were suggesting was the best choice of things. "Ah, 'scuse me?" she asks, so quietly that it isn't likely anyone will hear. "Sorry, but I was wondering about something. We don't really know if they are thieves, do we?"

Continuing quickly so that she wouldn't stop out of embarrassment, Eissa spoke. "Perhaps it might be a better idea just to have one of us approach them as a traveler. As I see it now we hold the advantage in position and surprise. If they really are thieves, we should be able to apprehend them, I hope. If they aren't, we may be able to get some help, or perhaps, some information. I don't really know..." she trails off, her face flushing. Speaking in public has never been one of Eissa's strong points. "It's really up to the rest of you," she concludes. "I'll go along with anything, really."

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

OOC: Xepher, I like your idea, but I think we should get them to come to us. That way, if it is the theives, we will have the upperhand. If they arn't then we won't really have anything agains them. But I think its more likely that they are not just travellers.

I'll wait a little while for arthyr, but I will have to post party order early today because I have to go to church tonight.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief

OOC: sorry guys, i'm only online in the mornings, so i don't tend to get and post my part of the story line til the next day. I think the idea of having one of them come to us would definitely give us an advantage. plus if they are thieves, we could keep one alive and kill the others...have the one alive show us where his hideout is.

IC: Arthyr thinks to himself, then nods to Shadow and whispers, "I think i like the idea of having them come to us rather than us going to them. Less of a risk, and that'd definitely give us the advantage. Plus if something goes wrong we could just knock him unconcious and take on the others or somethin."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 14

Okay, it all sounds good to me, I'm going post in party order now, just in case I don't get the chance tonight.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 14

OOC: At this rate I think we should each hide behind the nearest tree, bush or boulder and wait to see what they do or where they go, if anywhere.

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,