[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 12 of 20

I will only be leader if no one else does, - Page 12 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 20 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2004 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief - Page 12

OOC: We had better hurry up and post then. Actually, I think that we had better hurry up and get moving. The GM seems a little pissed that we’re still at this point. So what say we all get all our stuff and head out from the village? We could always ask the Elders for supplies but I think it would be easiest just to head out. Once we are away from the village, we can take our time to discuss the thieves. Perhaps we could also discuss how to go about apprehending them, but I think it would be wisest just to hurry up and make the post about how we are all getting out of there. We’ve got ten days, if I’m not mistaken, to carry out the quest.

IC: Eissa stared around. Things seemed to be happening rather quickly, what with the elders answering all the questions (vague answers, she noticed) and then the equally quick decision to take the hideout mission. Neither made much difference to her, but she’d opted for the hideout one because it had seemed the safest. Hopefully they would be able to approach the thieves’ den by night, so that they could ambush them… if such a thing were possible.

Now, however, she knew that they had to move out quickly. The first Elder, the one who had reminded her of an Elder in her own village, had stated that they had ten days. Doing some quick calculation in her head, she came up with the amount of gold the entire party would gain. Fifty gold pieces! More money than she’d ever seen, or touched. And ten of them hers… shaking her head to clear it, she looked around at the others. “Um, excuse me?” she ventured. “Perhaps we should move out, I mean, perhaps we should get ready to, ah, leave in search of the thieves. Or something.”

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2004 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

Shade still has no money so he will also wait for the others to do their stuff (I'll be getting money in the next campaign wink.gif ). Then he will also head out with Ariadne.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2004 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

Airmed needs to stock up on some items. This will be in the party order post. Eissa should be taking this time to find rocks for her sling shot. Ariadne will have a meal at the tavern. Arthyr and Shade will stay near the village center. We'll meet up in front of the tavern and head out together. Once we're out of the village, we should all try to stick together- security in numbers.

Sorry I can't wait for Arthyr to post tonight, but our GM is getting rather impatient early in the game this time. undecided.gif

22nd Aug, 2004 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Thief Catch camp

Sorry I can't wait for Arthyr to post tonight, but our GM is getting rather impatient early in the game this time

I don't think you should say is him getting impatient as much as the players sometimes do not take the time to read and post properly. You see, this game has been here for a while and it takes a lot of planning and work, if the players do not read and ask the same questions that are being answered in the FAQ section of the medieval board, it gives a whole extra load of work to the GM and I don't think it is fair. undecided.gif If the players know about multi-tasking then doesn't have to take us 4 days to post in party order. Read, Read, and Read is the key for the success in this game.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

Okay well I'm ready, lets get moving! I think that the GM realy wants Fugi to read the part in the rules about Multi-Tasking, cause he keeps asking(And I think its a good idea too...).

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief

OOC: Sorry about not posting guys. had some moron cut out line that took out all of our long distance calling, cell phones, and internet on saturday, so i was unable to get online at all this past weekend. It's fine that you posted in party order Fugi, cuz i already have the stuff i need, plus didn't have money to buy stuff not to mention my character is already carrying enough stuff.

IC: *Arthyr inspects his inventory and figures that he has all the necessary items to succeed in this undertaking.* However, he is somewhat annoyed at the elders vague answers, but hey, at least he was getting payed good money, not to mention he wasn't having to steal it....*Arthyr walks over to the front of the tavern to join the others*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief - Page 12

OOC: Okay, here's the situation. My sincerest apologies, but I don't have the time to act properly as party leader. I DO want to participate in this scenario. Someone else is going to have to be the leader if LDS doesn't want the position. From here on out I'd prefer to simply be a player. It's better that this switch happen now than in mid crisis. Thank you all for your understanding.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 12

I will only be leader if no one else does, because some days I can't get on the internet.(Sunday...) But if no one else wants to be the leader I will take the role. Also, if LDS takes the leadership role I will become Second unless someone else wants to.

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,