Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 3 of 4

We gather together: Knight, Florena and Horde - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Oct, 2004 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
24th Aug, 2004 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG - Page 3

The Game Master says...

If fugitive247 resigned she should have said so in this thread, but I just checked the Camp to confirm.

cautain(<--Spelling?)

Caution? Use the [Spell Check] if you have trouble - see FAQ.

By the way, good party order post - finally. I will get to it later and update the stats. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2004 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG
A Friend

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

Seeing that the three men by the camp fire are most likely more than just travellers, Ariadne hatches a plan.

Ariadne looks at everybody and whispers 'I think these are the thieves, they have not seen us yet, we need to find out for sure who are they and what they are doing there, I will imitate the call of a wild animal and wait for one of them to come up to where the sound is and then with sword in hand pointing to his throat I will interrogate him. Based on what he says, I will see what I'll do in case the other two come around'.

*Shade nods.* That sounds good to me, I'll wait and watch the others to make sure they don't do anything. I might need some help from some of you though, if they attack.

Airmed reaches for her skin dye and applies some to her face, throat and ears. She quietly passes it to the others, motioning for them to do the same.

Arthyr thinks to himself, then nods to Shadow and whispers, "I think i like the idea of having them come to us rather than us going to them. Less of a risk, and that'd definitely give us the advantage. Plus if something goes wrong we could just knock him unconscious and take on the others or somethin."

If the imitation of the Animal Call does not get one(Or any) of them to move, then Airmed will throw a rock, branch, or something large enough to cause a russell, a little ways in front of us.
If throwing the branch or stone still does not succeed Eissa will approach them as a traveler, while the others make sure everything is safe. If the travellers attack Eissa, the rest of the party will rush to her side.

If all three come at the same time to hear once hearing the noise, Ariadne will take the first, Shade the second, and Arthyr the third. If they do not attack us when we apprehend them, we will not kill them.

25th Aug, 2004 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Tips as you are new, but this is the last I will help:

Use spellcheck where needed and spell the characters names correctly.

Before making actions think if your character's can actually do them - are they smart enough, strong enough, wise enough?

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2004 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

((In the first place, its hardly been 24 hours, and yesterday I posted early cause I had to leave that night. Don't expect most of the posts to be at 1:00, expect most of them to be later. Also, this post is basically to tide you over until I can get the rest of my party posting, sorry... >_><_< [Thats why it won't be multi-tasked that well...]))

Airmed and Eissa will both light one of their torches.

The group will move together, and form a circle facing out. Everyone will draw their melee weapons(except Airmed and Eissa if the can't). Then we will see if the three men make any moves(If they are still around), if not the party will move toward the big tree, staying in the circle formation, and moving slowly.

26th Aug, 2004 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

RPG Thief Catch Order Party Medieval

The Game Master says...

In the first place, its hardly been 24 hours

*Sigh* Not sure what that is supposed to mean. Post prior was Yesterday at 2:09 pm and then Today at 2:56 pm. That is more than 24 hours. Regardless to your time zone (keeping in mind this is an international forum) you should post EVERY 24 hours - why? - because we do not want to take a YEAR to finish one scenario! More so when real game play has not even begun or is now beginning and you started 17-Aug 04, 4:20 PM. If you cannot handle the time for whatever reason that is why you have a second leader to ensure everything is kept on pace.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2004 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

((Sorry this is late, I let time slip... >_><_< Also I meant that it had been only a little after 24 hours, sorry for the confusion...))

Ariadne Calls out:Let's start running back to the village!!!!! quick!!! right now!!!! There is no other way around, we don't know who are these people but they know already about us.
I have place for one person in my horse, whoever wants to come with me, come quick and get into the horse!. Ariadne gets into the horse and start riding back towards the village.

Eissa looked around frantically. Not good, not good, oh crap... she started glancing around for any possible escape routes, a habit much more like instinct to her, hoping there would be someway out. Ariadne had her horse, others had her weapons, and she had her torch. Her extremely bright torch. At night.

With a hurried movement, she extinguished, or rather, put out the flame. She didn't care whether this worked or not, but she tried anyway. Her clothes were still all black, a practice which Eissa was suddenly very grateful for. Shade should be able to handle himself, she hoped, should she be forced to move off. As for the others...

Still hoping that her night vision was not too bad, she moved into the shadows of the nearest tree, letting them fall across her face. Pale skin stood out on a night like this, and by instinct, she pulled up the hood of her cloak. Only practice kept her silent, now, as she watched the events unfolding around her.

Airmed plunges the lit end of her torch into the soft earth until it is completely extinguished, then shoves what's left in her backpack. She wastes no time mounting Ariadne's fine horse. She hangs on for dear life, looking over her shoulder at the others to see if they follow on foot.

Shade, Arthyr, and Eissa silently draw their weapons, and head back after Ariadne's horse, making sure to use all their tactics, as not to be seen. Also they make sure to head for the village.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Aug, 2004 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG - Page 3

The Game Master says...

Party Order is closed until everyone is serious in their wanting to play this game. See latest post in the story.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2004 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Party Order Catch Thief RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

We gather together: Knight, Florena and Horde as outlined. After some gracious planning we have decided to set out for the area where the last insident happened. We will ride full gallop during the night immediately after sundown until one mile within the area, we will then dismount and walk from there. Upon finding a heavily forested area or shurb we will watch and wait for any occurences. Please provide a detailed assesment of the surroundings.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Medieval Party Order To Catch A Thief RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,