The Not So Popular

The Popular - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 14th Feb, 2005 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Actors in the movie for whom credit should be given...
12th Aug, 2004 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

The Not So Popular

Matrix

Look at the below pic from Matrix Reloaded where Neo is battling the bodyguards of the Frenchman. This is one of them that is pinned to the wall. I hard time deciphering if this was a man or a woman (notice that he/she is in white and the rest in black in this scene). Anyway he/she can move really well..

The Not So Popular
The Not So Popular (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2004 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Popular So The

Matrix

Remember this part of the movie?

Agent Thompson : You.
Agent Smith : Yes, me.
[turns Thompson into another Smith]
Agent Smith : Me... me... me...
Agent Smith Clone : Me too.

Agent Thompson was played by Matt McColm. I looked through his movie list and he mostly does stunts, but for some very popular movies. See the below link for a list.

Ref. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0566157/

The Keymaker : We do only what we're meant to do.
Agent Johnson : Then you are meant for one more thing: deletion.

Agent Johnson seemed to be the lead Agent, the one that replaced Smith in the Matrix. He is referred to as 'Upgrades' by Neo. The real guy is Daniel Bernhardt and he does a lot as far as fighting movies. His pic is below:

The Not So Popular
The Not So Popular (Hover)

13th Oct, 2004 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

The Not So Popular RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

The Twins

Everyone loved the twins because of their unique appearance. Here is what each one really looks like (yes they are brothers):

Neil Rayment https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1207495/
Adrian Rayment https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1207494/

13th Oct, 2004 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Popular So The

Matrix

This is one of them that is pinned to the wall. I hard time deciphering if this was a man or a woman (notice that he/she is in white and the rest in black in this scene). Anyway he/she can move really well...

Well, there are good reasons of why he moves so well. His name is David No and he's an Aussie stunt actor...here some few facts about him I found for you JB wink.gif:

Has a fourth dan in Taekwondo and a 1st Dan in judo

Australian Taekwondo Team (1995)

Australian Judo Team (1992)

Taekwondo instructor

Bachelor of Physiotherapy (1997)

Qualified Stunt Actor

Got his breakthrough with a one on one fight with Jackie Chan in "A Nice Guy"

16th Oct, 2004 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Popular So The

Matrix

Thanks LDS, it is interesting that they choose a weaponless martial art form professional to do a scene with weapons where none of his art form is used.

12th Dec, 2004 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

The Not So Popular

Matrix

One not so popular character that I thought was critical to the story was "The Kid". He was freed from the Matrix by Neo and considers Neo his mentor and all-around hero. His story is covered more in The Animatrix story "Kid's Story". In Revolutions, he opens the gate for Niobe's ship. He also saves Neo from Bain when he was being controlled by Smith. Good character even though we never saw him inside the Matrix so probably why he wasn't so popular.

Clayton Watson: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1047143/

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2005 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

The So Popular

Matrix

I was watching Revolutions again last night, and I realized how the character of Bane was so integral to the outcome of the movie, yet very few people speak of him. I guess it is because he is really Mr. Smith undercover, but for the sake of the movie, I thought the actor (Ian Bliss) did a great job of at least sounding and speaking just like Smith. If you were not watching the movie and the audio was turned up, you would think Bane was actually Smith. Plus with Bane blinding Neo, it really helped him along in figuring that he could feel the machines and did not need to see them.

14th Feb, 2005 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

The So Popular Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

That is true, never thought about Bane. I guess the same could be said of the keymaker, a very important figure in the conquest, but because he seemed to be defenseless - no one acknowledges him:

Randall Duk Kim
Ref. https://www.randalldukkim.com/

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Not So Popular

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.