Bruconero Introduction - Page 9 of 24

I know about that rule but I thought this was - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Dec, 2012 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 24 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (24) »
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2012 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.4%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Bruconero Introduction - Page 9

Me again and again for double posting. Don't think I'm not ashamed to ask this but, Support, could you help me once more? Is in the adventure Thread. This time is my fault: I didn't check if the post was there before trying to post again.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2012 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Bruconero

Hay Bruconero one of my friends from "Real life" is moving and he all of a sudden is finding him self with out a gaming group.

Would it be ok if I invite him to join the forum and your game. Nothing worse then moving a couple hundred miles away to a place you do not know anyone near, and are a social gamer like we are.

I told him I was playing in a post and play game and he asked if it was open for another PC.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2012 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi, Kit, that would be great. Just tell your friend about the rules of the website because not anyone can accept them. And if you could suggest him/her to create a rogue or a wizard....

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2012 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction
A Friend

Page 9 Introduction Bruconero

He will put us all to shame with his good wringing skills he rights web site code and works with data entry. he also LARPs and is an amazing RP-er. He is flaying out to his new place tomorrow. So might be a day or 2 before he gets on the forum but I was talking to him to day, looks like he might make a magic caster. He seemed excited to still get to have a gaming outlet even with the move. When her gets added on I will Pink you a bout it!

May also of found one other would be player. One of my best friends and old Dungeons & Dragons GM from a couple of years a go , before she moved to take care of family. She is amazing and is also a good writer.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 12th Dec, 2012 - 7:49am

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2012 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Introduction Bruconero

There's no hurry, your friend can join anytime. The game is always open. I said a rogue or a wizard because the party need them but, really, everybody is free to create whatever character they want. The important is having fun.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2012 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction
A Friend

Bruconero Introduction

I told him as much and the other she is at the doctors all day tomorrow, then I told her she should read the campaign setting before picking what to play.

Reconcile Edited: KittenPunk on 12th Dec, 2012 - 7:56am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2012 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction - Page 9

Posts removed, see reference: Source 8

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2012 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 9

I know about that rule but I thought this was not the case since there was no reference to e-mail addresses or any other personal data in the posts.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,