Best Actor

Best Actor - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2004 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Best Actor

Whom for you was the best actor or actress in the Matrix trilogy. Consider 'best' to mean they made there character seem real rather than 'they had the best moves', etc.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2004 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Actor Best

Matrix

Whom for you was the best actor or actress in the Matrix trilogy

Laurence Fishburne (Morpheus) was EXCELLENT in all three movies! and Hugo Weaving (Mr. Smith) did also a greatttt job in all of them. I cannot choose between the two of them, both were the best actors.

19th Aug, 2004 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Best Actor RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Come on LDS, you have to choose between the two. For me it was Fishburne because his role extended beyond just being the monotone as MrSmith was in the trilogy. I believe they especially chose him for the role because of his look and voice and of course - experience.

19th Aug, 2004 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Actor Best

Matrix

I cannot choose. You see? my evil side says Hugo Weaving and my angel side says Fishburne laugh.gif I think Weaving made an AMAZING job as Mr. Smith.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2004 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Best Actor
A Friend

Actor Best

i'd have to say the toss up for me would be between Morpheus and Trinity...and between those two i'd prob pick Morpheus....what can i say, Fishburne does so good in every movie that he plays in ...especially this Matrix series!

13th Dec, 2004 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Best Actor

Matrix

My favorite is definitely Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus. He is very convincing and expressed both confidence (when he firmly believed in Neo being the One) and doubt (when he realized that Zion was still in danger after Neo went to the source). Plus all through the movies, he has to put up with disbelievers and doubters, and he is very calm and collected, and doesn't defend every doubt (which I would have done). Excellent job indeed!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2005 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Best Actor

Matrix

I would conclude that (almost) everybody thinks that Laurence Fishburne did a marvelous job acting as Morpheus. I agree, but I really appreciated Lambert Wilson's act ... he was The Merovingian (the Frenchman) (OK, OK, I'm sorry ... Of course you knew who he played wink.gif )

Post Date: 22nd May, 2005 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Best Actor
A Friend

Best Actor Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Laurence Fishburne is my hands down favorite for best actor in the movies. He starts off as the coolest man on the planet in the first movie and goes from that to prisoner resisting the hack, prophet of zion, broken dream pilot of zion, to the man who refused to give up hope at the end of Revolutions. He was so good as so many different people and in so many different situations, he gets my vote!

> TOPIC: Best Actor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.