Smoking Medical Marijuana - Page 6 of 9

U.S. Surgeon General Acknowledges Medical - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 8th Feb, 2015 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Smoking Medical Marijuana For medical reasons? That is no excuse, you can still go to jail!
Smoking Medical Marijuana Related Information to Smoking Medical Marijuana
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2012 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smoking Medical Marijuana - Page 6

Cannabis stops the pain

New Zealand Ann Vernon would like to understand one thing about the lawmakers who oppose the medical use of cannabis Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2013 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Marijuana Medical Smoking

I know these ladies have a prescription but the whole thing sounds terrible to me, I'm very open minded but something about this group makes me go "hmmmmm".

international QUOTE
If you are a mother and you are qualified to use marijuana, then you can join the "Marijuana Moms" club.

The group of weed-smoking mothers gather for lavish meals of food made with marijuana. The mothers claim that the drugs makes them better parents.

Cheryl Shuman, 53, who is a mother of two, hosts the drug-infused get-togethers. These gatherings are part of a new trend of parties for legal medical marijuana users in California.

The elegant lunch is held every month in Beverly Hills, California. The get-togethers enable Shuman and her friends to try new varieties of meals, which are made with pot leaves and cannabis oil.

They enlist the help of popular Beverly Hills chef, David Schanhals, to come up with exciting and tasty foods made with drugs, including marijuana milk shakes, cannabis leaf salad, and chicken fried in cannabis oil. Source 2

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana Health & Special Psychology

Marijuana's march towards mainstream confounds

It took 50 years for American attitudes about marijuana to zigzag from the paranoia of "Reefer Madness" To the excesses of Woodstock back to the hard line of "Just Say No." Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Marijuana Medical Smoking

The Justice Department will not attempt to challenge state laws that allow for the medical and recreational use of marijuana, as long as the drug sales do not conflict with eight new federal enforcement priorities, including the distribution of marijuana to minors and sales that assist or act as cover for trafficking operations, according to directive that is being issued today to federal prosecutors across the country. Ref. USAToday

30th Aug, 2013 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Marijuana Medical Smoking

It is my opinion that cannabis has medicinal properties, it helps with nausea, as well as pain. The pharmaceuticals would loose money from its legalization into the medicinal world. It would be cheap to produce, being a natural narcotic. Money is lost when they have no need to produce costly synthesized narcotics.

I have also heard rumors so to speak that part of the reason for the initial banning of cannabis started because it was a cheap way to produce fabric from the stock (Or the hemp), and a manufacturing company wanted it prohibited due to the fact it would kill their business of making synthesized fabrics. But this is only rumor as I have not found proof of such claims.

With that said though, BIG companies, pharmaceuticals, fabric, and government, all have their reasons of wanting to keep cannabis illegal. The government makes money from property seisure, and taxes from citizens for the war on drugs, legal fines, etc.

They would all loose money and money is power, so that in my belief is why it hasn't been legalized medicinally or otherwise.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana

Terminal Cancer Patient in Iowa, Entire Family, Face Drug Charges Over His Medical Marijuana Use:

Mackenzie uses medical marijuana to manage his pain, including a cannabis oil for his skin lesions some doctors say make his experience worth studying for other patients. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana - Page 6

Feds Says Cannabis Is Not Medicine While Holding The Patent on Cannabis as Medicine : Video

Right now there is an awakening to the benefits of cannabis for medicinal purposes, specifically something called CBD oil. But is the new CBD craze being manipulated by media and politicians? Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2015 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana Psychology Special & Health - Page 6

U.S. Surgeon General Acknowledges Medical Benefits Of Cannabis:

U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy - the nation's head public health official - acknowledged this week that cannabis can be helpful for certain medical conditions. This is huge since - despite stacks of research and countless user anecdotes showing the medical benefits of cannabis use - the U.S. Government still lists it as a Schedule I drug Ref. Source 7

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Smoking Medical Marijuana

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,