KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 132 of 250

Zork remembers his magical items and asks - Page 132 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2016 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 250 pgs.  128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 132

You do not seem to find or see any traps and you do not find any other secret doors or passageways. The door has no lock and the opens inwards.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2016 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan opens up the door at the end, mace ready but actually expecting a treasure room.

8th Jan, 2016 - 4:27am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork is in the background ready but cautiously examining anything that looks like it could be out of the norm.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 132 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

You open the door and see a small room 30 feet by 30 feet. Inside this room are ten large chests with two of them being so full of copper coins they do not shut. None of the chests look to have locks upon them. Opening the chests you see they are filled with coins, gems, jewelry and even some weapons and armor. Counting the coins you come up with 340 Platinum, 13,000 gold, 23,000 silver, 76,000 copper. Give me a day to get a total list together of what you found. I need to find it.

9th Jan, 2016 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork shouts out, "We're rich!" He throws himself on the coins and continues, "We can have our own army now! We can even build back this fort and have it as our own if we wish."

He asks the lady what she thinks and listens for Durgan's take as well.

9th Jan, 2016 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Chainbreaker says...

"So I take it you've changed your mind about giving all coins to the lady?" Durgan asks in jest. "I think a 30 to 30 to 40 split is fair. We did pick up some magic items after all. If you wish to occupy this fort, I certainly won't stop you, but the city might have their own plans for this place."

"My share will probably go towards costs of running a house, and I'll be looking to establish a chapel to Trithereon as the city is lacking. Could even run it at home on the bottom floor."

"Speaking of magic items, Lady Mithalindre, I'm sorry for embarrassing myself with my inept use of this rod. It's a rod of magic missiles. Would you be able to find the command word for it?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 132

Here is what you have found

Leather armor 10 sets
Studded leather armor 10 sets ring mail 5 sets three medium shields of wood five steel helms plain six long swords six bastard swords
10 short swords
5 heavy maces
15 spears
5 morning stars
15 short bows
500 arrows
5 light cross bows
250 bolts three sacks of caltrops 50 to a sack four wands along with the coins already listed.

The Lady Mithalindre will take the wand and take a look at it and tell you to give her a couple days and she will have it worked out.

10th Jan, 2016 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 132

The Swift Sword says...

Zork remembers his magical items and asks the Lady to please identify them. He then asks the lady if she will like to set up this new forth together and uses the girls as having a great place to stay as their own.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.