KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 142 of 250

Durgan replies, "I feel that we are more - Page 142 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Feb, 2016 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146  ...Latest (250) »
Posts: 1998 - Views: 57594
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2016 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 142

The weeks pass slowly but they still pass. The improvements to the house in the town are coming along as is the training of the homeless. The bottom floor of Durgans house now resembles a temple with a room where services can be held and a couple side offices that can be used for private prayers and meditation.

Zorks new place is looking less like a fort and more like a way station with two inns now up and running and a general supply store more than half way done. The past few weeks have cost Zork 250 gold but he is now seeing money coming in as more and more travelers are stopping to spend the night. Lonnie informs you that you should make up the 250 gold in a few weeks and then be more profitable in the future. A black smith has petitioned Zork to build a smithy in the fort to better service weapons and armor for the guards and travelers. A couple of the guards families have moved to the fort and are building homes. One is building a farm that will help sale produce to the fort and the inns. All of these people will be paying a tithe to Zork for protection. You dogs were delivered a couple weeks after everything started to be built and have made themselves at home in the fort. There is a total of six dogs that are well trained and listen to you.

During all this time Lady Estari has been in touch with you and listening to rumors in the city. She can tell you that word has it that someone is working on deposing Zork and his strong hold. She does not specifics but she feels that you should be on guard. The Lady Mithalindre responds to Zork saying that she will post a lady in your strong hold in a few months to help advise you and watch for promising your ladies to send for training.

Durgan you hear from the council of clerics. They would like you to join them in meetings once per month to discuss option to help save the people of the city. They have seen the work you have done with the homeless and feel you will be an asset. They will also tell you that a couple days west of the city is rumored to be some unexplored ruins that may have some bad things that could be cleared by ones such as yourself.

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2016 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

In Character: Zork, already aware of the conspiracy, decides to take further action since the rumor is becoming more open. He thinks up a plan to get someone who is a thief to eavesdrop on the thieves guild to see what their plans are but to do this he looks for someone that is not part of the city.

Out of Character: Besides the city and my fort where is the next nearest place that I can go to for mercenaries and a thief?



10th Feb, 2016 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"Another temple perhaps?" Durgan asks rhetorically. "As it happens, there is one to the east that I helped clear. A house of an elven god, I believe the priests of Oghma had a copy of their symbol." Durgan goes on to explain his experiences and the countless undead.

"I must ask, what would one expect to find in these ruins? In terms of both challenges and rewards?"



Post Date: 11th Feb, 2016 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 142 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Zork the closest city to you from where you are in two weeks south and west from your way station. You may be able to hire some mercenaries and a thief from there.

Durgan they can not tell you what is in the ruins as no one they sent that way ever returned. All they know is it is mostly forest area and hills between here and there. The ruins are not big as far as they know maybe a old keep or tower.

11th Feb, 2016 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa takes two days, visiting the temple of Oghma, libraries, historians and even taverns. She tries to find out as much as she can about these ruins and possibly about the parties that already went that way.

Durgan takes a day to ride to Zork to inform him of this opportunity for exploration.
"The clerics also told me it only lies a few days west of the town. On horseback we should be there and back in no time. Sessativa is itching to use her newly researched spells."



11th Feb, 2016 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Swift Sword says...

Zork considers Durgan's information as good news but he wonders about getting hired help first and mentions it. He gets his horse and gets his dogs to follow.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, will you be tracking dogs or do I need to do that?



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2016 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 142

You will be tracking your dogs as you will be ordering them to attack or not. You should use the stats for a wolf for a trained guard dog. 2d8 +4 for hit points, AC is 14 base attack bonus +1 Attack is a bite +3 to hit 1d6+1 for damage.

Sessativa does not find any reference for sure about the ruins. The only thing that she can say for sure is that one passage she found said something about a evil paladin that once roamed the area but no one ever knew where his base was. IF this is the ruins the clerics are referring to no one knows for sure. As far as the parties that headed that way they just know it was some new adventures who were in town a day or two before setting out west. They never came back so very little is known about them.

12th Feb, 2016 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 142

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan replies, "I feel that we are more capable than most of the other people around here, and anyone who is good would charge accordingly. If we meet a threat we can't face, the town will still be here. Are you in?"





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.