KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 158 of 250

Out of Character: I will roll the saving throws - Page 158 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2016 - 4:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 250 pgs.  154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
16th Apr, 2016 - 5:14am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 158

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Fireball through the right doorway, my apologies. Also I rolled Magic Missile damage too high, take the extra roll below.

In Character: Sessativa will fight her way towards the cells, firing off the rod, as Durgan covers and follows her, swinging his mace.

Out of Character: I keep forgetting the minor details to the rules, was initiative a d12? I rolled a full range so you can pick out the die you wanted, KNtoran.

Durgan Results:
  • Mace Attacks on D20 (+2): 3, 11, 11, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Mace Damage on D8 (+2): 5, 6, 5, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Magic Missile on D4 (+1): 5, 4, 4, 4, 3 (5 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 60, 89 // D20: 12, 2 // D12: 11, 9 // D10: 9, 2 // D8: 3, 4 // D6: 4, 3 // D4: 3, 3 // D2: 2, 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2016 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of Character: Just for clarification the initiative rolls will on a D12.

In Character: As the spiders make an entry Durgan reacts and sends a fire ball into the group of spiders coming from the right side room. As the fire ball explodes you see six spiders going up in flame and the smell of cooked spider wafts into the room. The spiders coming from the left room and the room in front of you keep advancing, Zork strikes one coming and does 8 damage. The mage does 5 to one and Durgan misses. As everyone heads towards the corridor with the cells the spiders from the left move to intercept. There are three spiders between you and the corridor with three more to your right now (You turned around). I need to know what the dogs are doing to continue.

17th Apr, 2016 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: The dogs will join in the combat in front and to the sides of Zork protecting them as instinct would have it. I put their rolls below although I'm not sure what damage they do.

Zork Results:
  • War dogs attack on D20 (+0): 4, 19, 16, 10, 20, 7 (6 rolls)
  • War dogs damage on D6 (+0): 4, 5, 6, 5, 5, 2 (6 rolls)
  • War dogs initiative on D12 (+0): 8 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2016 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 158 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

War dogs do 2-8 damage or 2d4. Make sure to write that down so you know.

First round finish with dogs humping into melee combat with the three spiders to the front and three to the side. The first dog misses The second dog hits and does 3 damage to a spider. The third dog bites a spider on the left doing 6 damage. The fourth dog attacks missing. The spiders all missed. (Zork roll more attacks for the dogs You have four with you as you left two up to guard the horses.).

18th Apr, 2016 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Funny you should bring that up because I went into my character sheet to update it and saw I had a whole bunch of stats on war dogs. I wonder if I got that from you or the manual. I will use your rolls for now, all below are war dogs.

Zork Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 10, 5, 7, 16, 15, 6 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+0): 5, 4, 6, 7, 2, 4 (6 rolls, as D2-8)
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 5, 16, 9, 4, 6, 12 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+0): 5, 3, 4, 6, 2, 8 (6 rolls, as D2-8)

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2016 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: I finally found my big book for my AD&D monster stats. I knew in it were the actual stats for war dogs. That is how I got the 2d4 on the damage from their one bite.

Round two, Sessativa hits one with magic missile of 4 damage, Zork misses, and Durgan misses. The dogs attack with only one hitting for 7 damage killing that spider. The group now has spiders all around them as those from behind join in the fight. The spiders attack biting Durgan for 5 damage and Sessativa for 3 damage. Each needs to make a save vs poison.

Round three Zork misses as does Durgan. Sessativa hits one for 4 damage. The dogs attack two of them hit. One spider is hit 2 damage and one for 3 damage. The spiders attack, Zork is hit for 3 damage, Durgan is hit for 2 damage and two of the dogs are hit one for 5 points and one for 4 points damage. Another save for all those hit again.

Round four Zork hits one for 16 damage killing it. Durgan hits one for 8 damage and Sessativa hits one with her magic missile killing it. The dogs attack with only one dog hitting but killing the spider it bit. The spiders attack three hit one on Zork for 6 damage, One on Durgan for 2 damage and one on a dog for 4 damage. Saving throws needed for these bites too.

I will need more attack and damage rolls. Plus saving throws for each person equal to the number of times bitten by a spider.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2016 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 158

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: I wonder if those were the stats of the horse but then again bite would not be a horse's attack. Anyway, here are the rolls.

Zork Results:
  • Zork attack on D20 (+3): 13, 18, 18, 10, 8, 10 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Zork damage on D8 (+3): 4, 10, 9, 9, 7, 6 (6 rolls)
  • Zork saves on D20 (+0): 15, 2, 12, 13, 4, 4 (6 rolls + explode)
  • War dogs attack on D20 (+0): 3, 16, 10, 13, 11, 12 (6 rolls + explode)
  • War dogs damage on D8 (+0): 3, 2, 6, 2, 3, 6 (6 rolls, as D2-8)
  • War dogs save on D20 (+0): 3, 17, 20(+5), 1(-5), 16, 10 (6 rolls + explode)
  • War dogs attack on D20 (+0): 5, 10, 10, 2, 11, 1(-10) (6 rolls + explode)
  • War dogs damage on D8 (+0): 7, 8, 8, 2, 4, 4 (6 rolls, as D2-8)
  • War dogs save on D20 (+0): 17, 10, 7, 3, 19, 8 (6 rolls + explode)

18th Apr, 2016 - 4:40am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 158

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: I will roll the saving throws for Durgan and Sessativa first, I think they will be low on health and might have to cast spells instead of attacking.

Durgan Results:
  • Durgan Saves on D20 (+0): 15, 11, 20 (3 rolls)
  • Sessativa Saves on D20 (+0): 6 (1 rolls)

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.