KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 198 of 250

Zork can see the chalk diagram on the floor - Page 198 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Aug, 2016 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
18th Aug, 2016 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 198

The Swift Sword says...

Zork sighs, he knew it was impossible to tell anything to a proud woman so he tries to work it to his advantage, "Well since you insist." Zork takes the keys and tries it on the wardrobe while ready for anything to happen he keeps his dogs close by.

Out of Character: Are you able to heal my injured dog?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2016 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

You open the wardrobe after unlocking it with a key. Inside you see a small chest on the floor. Inside the wardrobe is a nice suit of chain mail that has a greenish color to it. There is also a real nice red colored robe. Plus a nice looking cloak. When you open the doors to the wardrobe the one door has a mirror on it. Looking in the mirror you can see a door on the wall opposite the door you entered this room by. When you turn to look at the wall you do not see anything at all. But the door is clear as day in the mirror.

19th Aug, 2016 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"Bring the dog over here," Durgan says as he gathers healing energies to his hand. He casts his Cure Light Wounds on whatever he touches first, he can't discern it for himself

Sessativa looks back and forth between the mirror, and the wall. "Wow!" she exclaims excitedly. "I'll have to come back here to test the mirror's properties. I wonder if it will also reflect invisible things, such as when I cast invisibility."

"Finally," Durgan says, "I can be useful at something. To me everything is invisible, so just direct my hands and I'll get this door open."

Sessativa instructs him where to stand and where to move his hands to get the door open.

19th Aug, 2016 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 198 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork is most grateful for the healing of his dog.

Out of Character: Is he back up to full?

Zork is amazed by the finding and is really stumped about the magic door. He comments, "Shall we get these identified first?"

Zork eyes the cloak, he hopes it might have some special power.

19th Aug, 2016 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa shakes her head, "Sorry, I can't. I don't have the components for it. We will have to return to town first."

Out of Character: Oops, I forgot. The roll for healing is below:.

Durgan Results:
  • Cure L W on D8 (+0): 5 (1 roll, as D2-8)

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2016 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Under guidance Durgan is able to open the magically hidden door. As it opens Sessativa can feel and see a lot of magical power in the room. On the floor she can see a diagram marked in chalk. Inside the diagram she can see a active gateway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Aug, 2016 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 198

The Swift Sword says...

Zork is in awe by all that he hears Sessativa can see that he forgets to thank Sessativa for the healing. He ignorantly asks, "What does it all mean?" as he stands there trying to compare what he sees with what she sees.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 198

Zork can see the chalk diagram on the floor but not the magical energy. He can feel a thickness to the air and it cases his hair to stick up, (Almost like a build up of static electricity to him).

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.