KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 21 of 250

You all set out heading north around mid day - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2013 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 250 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (250) »
Posts: 1998 - Views: 57374
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
16th Nov, 2013 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 21

The party prepares for the day, Durgan says his prayers to Trithereon, and Sessativa meditates over her spells. The party looks to go north again up the road in search of the Ruins.

Out of Character:: Sessativa's spell: Detect secret doors
Durgan's spells: 2 Cure Light Wounds and 1 Purify Food.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2013 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

You all make you preparations and head to the north following the ancient looking path. The farther you travel the harder the path becomes. Soon your trail is all but invisible as more and more trees are growing in the path. You are now well into the forest. I will need 2 D12 and 1 D6 rolls form each of you as you continue.

18th Nov, 2013 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The group keeps a careful watch through the dense vegetation through the path they're taking North.

Out of Character::
Coron d12= 7, 8
D6= 3

Sessativa d12= 9, 6
D6= 3

Durgan d12= 1, 4
D6=2



Post Date: 19th Nov, 2013 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 21 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The day passes as you continue to head north. You can hear animals in the forest and you catch glimpses of some dear and rabbits. You can try to bring one down if you wish. As the evening approaches you can hear the forest coming more alive. Do you wish to stop for the night.

20th Nov, 2013 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The group stops for the night and prepares camp. Taking watches in teams of two for added security so close to the ruins. (Or thought to be close to them) Sessativa and Durgan take first watch and Coron and Micaiah take the second watch.

Out of Character::
Sessativa d12= 11 d6= 6
Durgan d12= 2 d6= 5
Coron d12= 10 d6= 5
Micaiah ?

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 20th Nov, 2013 - 9:45am



Post Date: 21st Nov, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The night passes relatively quiet. You can hear many creatures and see many eyes off in the distance. You are able to tell that some wolves and even some even bigger creatures have checked out your camp.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Nov, 2013 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 21

The group prepares for the day. Continuing North along what ever kind of path they can find, they look for the ruins that they all believe to be close.

Out of Character:: Sessativa spell for the day Detect Secret Doors.



Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2013 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

You all set out heading north around mid day you top over a rise and see a cliff before you. You can see down in a valley a old keep rising among the trees. You can see that many of the trees are younger than the rest of the forest and that the keep must have been in a clearing long ago. Looking to the right or the left you can see that the cliff you are on extends for a couple miles before sloping down to meet with the valley floor. You can see that you will not make it to the ruins this day. Say what you wish to do now.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.