KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 201 of 250

Waiting for Zorks rolls so the game can continue. - Page 201 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Sep, 2016 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 201

Here is a complete list of what you have found so far.
44,066 copper, 47,122 silver, 36,098 gold, 3,183 plus 4 bars of platinum, five pieces of jewelry, 8 rings 2 of which are magical, six small gems, a +3 long sword, A +2 Cloak of protection, another magical sword, a magical helm, a magical shield, a wand, A suit of magical chain mail, Bracers, Red robe, Cloak, two scrolls, six spell books, 6 tomes, jail cell key, treasure room key, Wardrobe key, small chest key, and a magical key.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2016 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork takes a moment, sighs and says "Alright, since you are undecided and we have but one life to live should we divide these things now in case the next place we go to we will need them?"

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The scrolls Sessativa can read somewhat but the spells are above her expertise yet. You may be able to stumble through them but then again you may get it wrong and who knows what will happen.

So now you need to decide what the next step is.

29th Aug, 2016 - 8:51am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 201 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Well, we know what the sword and cloak are," Sessativa says. "You can have those. I will take all the magical texts and knowledge. When we identify the rest, we can divide them. I'm surprised I didn't notice the magical key, I wonder what it does. I'll have identify it first, perhaps with help from the priests of Oghma."

Durgan speaks up asking, "Did you want to go someplace else now Zork? Couldn't we just go back to town? Surely you remember my new disability. I think I may be housebound and have to live vicariously through Sessativa." He smiles weakly at her.

29th Aug, 2016 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork nods and sighs, he would rather 'do more' but seeing it is magic he cannot be more expert than having an opinion, "Alright then ... Let's move out of this place and head back, however… what will protect it now that we have rid the place of the spiders?"

Out of Character: I have a +3 long sword already unless this one does something extra? The cloak will definitely be useful.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You make it back to the horses and begin the journey back towards town. The day is half over when you start so you do not get very far before night sets in. Who will be on what watch if any. I will need a D12 and D6 rolls for when you are on watch.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 201

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: It's just the portal left. Zork is more than welcome to test it out, but Sessativa and Durgan will only follow if you emerge safely.

In Character: "Nature will reclaim it and it will be forgotten," Sessativa says. "Or I can make regular visits and use it for myself. A few fireballs a month will clear away and creeping vegetation." She smiles at her joke.

Durgan gets the full night of rest, not being able to help on watch, and Sessativa asks for the first shift. Rolling multiple for multiple nights if nothing occurs.

Durgan Results:
  • D6 on D6 (+0): 2, 1, 6 (3 rolls)
  • D12 on D12 (+0): 1, 11, 5 (3 rolls)

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 201

Waiting for Zorks rolls so the game can continue. Are you doing four hour shifts for guard duty and rest or splitting it up?

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.