KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 203 of 250

Out of Character: The dogs will attack their - Page 203 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Sep, 2016 - 10:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 250 pgs.  199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
4th Sep, 2016 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 203

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: I'm not sure which one specifically is listen, but I'm rolling both for Durgan. Just remove whichever is sight based.

Durgan Results:
  • Durgan d6 on D6 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Durgan d12 on D12 (+0): 11 (1 roll)
  • Sessativa d6 on D6 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Sessativa d12 on D12 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2016 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The dogs are still growling and they can see at least three figures slowly making their way towards you through the woods. Sessativa with her eyes and ears can see them too and hear what they are saying. This is what she hears: "All I am telling you is the M said they will be traveling back this way sometime. We are to kill them and take anything they have and return it to M He said we will get to keep half of the money they are carrying if any." Another one replies, "Yeah he promised me that nice new way station south of town. I think I will become rich as I raise taxes and get more money coming in."

5th Sep, 2016 - 10:18am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork says quietly, "Let's make it 'easy' for them by setting a trap."

Zork announces he needs to take a leak loudly and then heads into the woods with his dogs. His plan is to make his way to their location and commit a surprise attack. His new cloak makes him very hard to hit and he wants to use this to his advantage while drawing the battle away from the blind and his companion.

Out of Character: What rolls do I make for hide / surprise or do you just need attack rolls for the dogs and myself?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 203 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

With the fact that they do not know how close you are and really not paying that much attention just roll attacks and damages. A few d12 on their end will tell if they see you before you attack.

5th Sep, 2016 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Txtrpg, just make sure you recieve Durgan's Aid spell first. Note down 3 temporary HP and don't forget a +1 to attack and damage rolls

In Character: "Make sure you come back if you need healing" Durgan says as Zork moves forward. Sessativa leads his horse closer to the enemies (At a slower pace than Zork's) before blending in to the forest, waiting for an easy opportunity to strike (Like a flanking bonus or finishing a badly wounded enemy).

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 5th Sep, 2016 - 5:00pm

Durgan Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 4 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D6 (+1): 7 (1 roll)

6th Sep, 2016 - 10:24am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork waits for his party member's spell and then moves in for the surprise attack.

Out of Character: Your rolls, what number is needed to know if they see me or not? Does the bonus apply to the dogs too because I included it?

Dungeon Master, the attack / damage rolls is for 1 round for two dogs.

Zork Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D8 (+4): 6 (1 roll)
  • Dogs attack on D20 (+4): 21, 13 (2 rolls)
  • Dogs damage on D8 (+5): 7, 7, 13, 13, 10, 10 (6 rolls, as D2-8)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 203

Out of Character: they needed a 11 or better to have spotted you. Zork sees five men.

In Game: Zork and his dogs are able to flank the group heading you way. He is able to surprise them and attack. Zork strikes one for 6 damage. The two dogs are both able to hit for 7 damage each.

Question is do the dogs attack same target as Zork, both attack a single target or each attacks a different target.

7th Sep, 2016 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 203

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: The dogs will attack their own targets and Zork too so its spread out. Dogs will use bite.

In Character: Zork intends to bring them down and if possible keep one barely alive for questioning by possibly knocking him out rather than killing but that's later.

Zork Results:
  • Zork attack on D20 (+4): 10, 10, 6, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Zork damage on D8 (+4): 7, 11, 10, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Dog 1 attack on D20 (+5): 20, 25, 16, 19 (4 rolls)
  • Dog 2 attack on D20 (+5): 22, 14, 25, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Dog 1 damage on D6 (+2): 4, 3, 4, 3 (4 rolls)
  • Dog 2 damage on D6 (+2): 3, 7, 5, 7 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.