KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 205 of 250

Out of Character: You are still in the middle - Page 205 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2016 - 2:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 250 pgs.  201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2016 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 205

Round nine - Zork misses his attack, Dog 1 hits the bandit on Zork that is injured causing 6 damage, dog 2 misses. Sessativa misses and attempts to withdraw. The bandits attack back missing everyone allowing Sessativa to escape and head back to Durgan.

Round ten - Zork hits the uninjured bandit for 12 damage. Dog 1 hits the one he attacked last round for 4 damage killing him. Dog 2 misses again. Sessativa makes it back to Durgan and receives 6 points of healing. Looking up she sees the one she was attacking coming towards her and Durgan. The other two attack missing Zork and hitting dog 2 for 4 damage.

Round eleven - Zork attacks and hits for 8 damage, Dog 1 misses and dog 2 hits for 6 damage.

I am pausing here for more actions from Durgan and Sessativa.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2016 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"I can hear them coming," Durgan says. "Point my arm at them and I will hold them with the power of Trithereon!"
Sessativa tries to aim Durgan's outstretched hand in the right direction and waits for the opportune moment. "Now!" She shouts as the bandit come close.

Durgan casts Hold Person, clenching his hand and trusting that it's pointed at the enemy.
Sessativa follows up with more attacks.

Durgan Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D6 (+1): 2 (1 roll)

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2016 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The fighter keeps coming forward. He will swing at Sessativa. He misses. Sessativa misses him too.

Round twelve - Zork hits the fighter for 8 damage. Both dogs miss their targets. The fighter swings at Sessativa but misses barely. The fighter with Zork misses but the one on dog 2 hits him for 6 damage.

16th Sep, 2016 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 205 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

In Character: Zork is angered that one of his dogs is down (-5), he intends to get the bandit down this round and if he does he will immediately turn to help Sessativa.

Zork Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+4): 16, 15, 12, 19 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+4): 12, 12, 12, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Dog bite on D20 (+5): 15, 16, 9, 23 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+2): 4, 4, 6, 6 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Round thirteen - Zork attacks and hits for 12 damage. That kills the other fighter on him and now he can head over to help Sessativa but it will take him a round to get there. Dog 1 bites his fighter for 4 damage. The fighter on Sessativa swings but misses badly. The fighter on dog 1 hits for 3 damage.

Round Fourteen - Zork is moving to help Sessativa. Dog 1 bites the fighter for 4 damage killing him. Dog 1 will head towards the last fighter too. The fighter on Sessativa strikes Sessativa for 5 damage.

Round fifteen - Zork swings on the last fighter hitting him for 12 damage Dog 1 misses. The fighter turns on Zork swinging but misses.

Round sixteen - Zork misses the last fighter but Dog 1 bites him for 6 damage. The fighter swings at Zork and barely hits him for 1 damage.

Round Seventeen - Zork swings and hits the fighter killing him.

The fight is over. What are you doing now? Dog 2 has bled out.

17th Sep, 2016 - 9:46am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Chainbreaker says...

"I'm sorry," Durgan tries to console Zork. "I wish I could have helped more… Perhpas you are injured? Here, let me help you at least."

Durgan casts Cure Light Wounds on Zork.

Sessativa checks the enemies' pulses and begins taking their belongings.

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry, I had a busy day and generally felt down and didn't want to carry my laptop around.

Durgan Results:
  • Cure Light wounds on D8 (+0): 8 (1 roll, as D2-8)
  • D12 on D12 (+0): 8 (1 roll)
  • D6 on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2016 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 205

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Amazing that I got 4x12 like that.

In Character: Zork laments the loss of his dog. He cannot dig anything well enough for him so he makes a small fire and cremates his remains.

Zork thanks Sessativa for healing and also asks her to tend to his dog.

Out of Character: That puts me back on 10 HP.

Zork searches all the men after dragging their bodies into the woods so its not in the open.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 205

Out of Character: You are still in the middle of the woods.

In Character: . Zork drags the bodies off to the sides of the path, if you can call it that, that you were following. Searching the bodies you find they all were wearing chain mail under loose fitting clothes. They all had long swords and short bows with 24 arrows. They looked to be veteran type fighters. (This is how they were hitting you Zork) You will find 400 gold, 32 silver and 53 copper on them. Two of them have a couple nice rings on. One has a few crude sketches that look a bit like the three of you.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.