KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 209 of 250

"I'm fine," Durgan replies, - Page 209 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 3:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 250 pgs.  205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213  ...Latest (250) »
Posts: 1998 - Views: 57270
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
30th Sep, 2016 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 209

The Swift Sword says...

Zork is pissed that in a short space of time Durgan will make himself so hard to find. He tells his dog… go find Durgan while he also checks more places.

Zork Results:
  • Dog on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Zork on D6 (+0): 6 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2016 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Zork you hear your dog bark down the street and to the left. As you head around the corner you see four guys removing items from Durgans horse. They are taking stuff into the house as one person is helping Durgan off his horse.

Durgan - The voice says yes I am helping Zork get you into the house. Now allow me to guide you off the horse as the stable boy will take him to his stall.

Sessativa - when you get to the alleyway a couple merchants block it as they walk past. Not wanting to plow through them you wait just a bit. Once they are past you have lost sight of the guard.

2nd Oct, 2016 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan reaches out to the voice, asking for support as he dismounts. He feels his way to the door trying to identify familiar features with his hands.

Sessativa stays invisible as she decides to move to where she last saw the guard. She looks around for any identifying features as well as making her own - she draws elven script and an arrow pointing in the direction the guard went.
Then she begins snooping around - peeking in windows and pushing on doors to see if they're unlocked. She begins drawing a map and labeling doors and what she sees on a spare piece of parchment.

Out of Character: It's a bit ambiguous, is Zork seeing a random house or Durgan's house which he has visited previously?



2nd Oct, 2016 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 209 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork sends his dog forward to encircle them as he runs forward quickly saying, "What are you doing? Durgan do you know these people?" His hand is on the hilt of his sword.



Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Durgan and Zork -The house they are leading Durgan into is a run down shack of a house that is no where close to Durgans place. The people are dressed in ratty looking clothing or clothing that will allow them to blend in quickly. As the dog comes running the split up and take off in all directions. The one that helped Dugan off his horse runs into the house and slams the door shut. Durgans horse stands a few paces off the items that were taken of the horse are dropped or already in the house. 50% is already in the house.

Sessativa - You are in a nicer part of town. You can see the houses are well kept and fewer people are about. The guard patrols are frequent in this area. Most of the people you see here are very well dressed with the occasional servant running by on a errand. Checking doors you find none locked as it is daylight hours and you do not see any sign of the guard yet.

2nd Oct, 2016 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Swift Sword says...

When Zork arrives he tells his dog to stand guard and the horse to be in war mode (If that is possible). He finds out if Durgan is OK and tells him to stand there as his dog will watch him.

Then he attempts to bash down the door if there are no windows where he could probably get in.

Out of Character: Is that a D6 or D100? I will put both.

Zork Results:
  • Bash on D100 (+0): 48 (1 roll)
  • Bash on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 209

Out of Character: Bashing of a door is a strength check thus a d100 roll.

In Game: Zork has no problem in bashing the door in the door was ill fitted for the frame and would not latch correctly. As Zork enters the house he sees three people working hard on getting the items from the horse down into the cellar of the house.

3rd Oct, 2016 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 209

The Chainbreaker says...

"I'm fine," Durgan replies, "I just thought they were helping me."

He pulls out his heavy mace and begins shouting "Guards! Guards! I'm being robbed!"

Meanwhile, Sessativa finds a quiet corner to turn visible and tries to stop a servant or multiple. She asks them if they have seen a city guard entering a nearby building and promises them 10 gold coins for their trouble - but she doesn't have any on her, they would need to visit her house.





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.