KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 210 of 250

Zork tells the old man, "Seems like your - Page 210 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Oct, 2016 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 250 pgs.  206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 210

Sessativa asks a few servants but all she gets is, "I am sorry madam but I did not see anything I need to get back/down to the market before I get in trouble." She needs to roll a couple d6 and d12s.

Durgan - You hear laughter around you but not close as someone says the guards hardly come down in this quarter of the town because it is not worthwhile for them. Only if someone is murdered says another.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2016 - 4:24am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa sighs and resigns herself to returning home. She continues drawing her map until she gets to a street sign or landmark that she can use as a reference.

Durgan frowns and stands at the gate. He's not sure how well he'll do guarding their loot as he listens out for anyone approaching too close.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 3rd Oct, 2016 - 4:34am

Durgan Results:
  • Sessativa d6 on D6 (+0): 6, 6, 5 (3 rolls)
  • Sessativa d12 on D12 (+0): 5, 7, 7 (3 rolls)
  • Durgan d6 on D6 (+0): 4 (1 rolls)
  • Durgan d12 on D12 (+0): 4 (1 rolls)

3rd Oct, 2016 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork shouts with sword in hand, "Stop now and I might let you live… continue and you will die and will feed your testicles to my dog!"

Out of Character: If they don't listen he will send his dog after them and make an attack of his own but I will wait on attack rolls to see what they do.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 210 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Zork and Durgan - The people inside stop trying to hide the possessions taken and begin to beg you for their lives. Durgan stands outside with his hand on the side of the house. The horse is not going anywhere right now. The dog sits in the doorway waiting for any commands.

Sessativa - She watches the servants coming and going but does not see anything amiss. She slowly makes her way back towards Durgan's house. She can make out landmarks easy by seeing that she is on high street that intersects with market street that leads down to the market and into the town center where the government building is at. Durgan's house is two streets over from market street on north street which leads from the town government buildings to the north gate.

3rd Oct, 2016 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork says, "First all but one of you will restore all items to the horse outside, then you will go to the feet of the man you stole these things from and kiss it while begging his forgiveness. If he forgives you I will let you go, if anything is missing or he does not forgive you will need to prepare for what happens next. The last one will remain inside this room and not move as my dog will be watching." Zork issues commands to dog to watch him.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

They go out slowly taking the items they have with them. As they get outside they drop the items and take off running. Durgan can not give chase as he can not see. What does Zork do? You have one hostage still in the house. He is a old man that can hardly move as it is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2016 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 210

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan shouts after those escaping "You can always repent at the temple of Trithereon!"

Sessativa notes the streets on her map and puts it away. She thinks it's still too early to update the lady Estari, they can always talk tomorrow. She continues on to Candle Street and home.

4th Oct, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 210

The Swift Sword says...

Zork tells the old man, "Seems like your friends left you here as I suspected they would. Now, you will be taken to the law and made to tell them the location of all your little friends."

Zork tells his dog to keep watch as he ties the old man's hands and takes him along with Durgan and the rest of his belongings to where they last left his partner to see if she is there. If she is not there he will take Durgan to his home.

Zork Results:
  • Spot anything on D6 (+0): 5 (1 roll)
  • Spot anything on D12 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.