KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 211 of 250

Out of Character: I'm awaiting confirmation - Page 211 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Oct, 2016 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 211

You tie the old man as he offers no resistance. He just looks at you as you tell him you are taking him to the law. He seems to smile a bit at that. "At least there I will get some food.

You are able to get Durgan's stuff and him to his place. Sessativa is at the house waiting for your arrival.

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2016 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

At Durgan's home Zork retells what happened. He takes some rest asking if his host has any wine to calm his nerves. Then he takes the old man to the law enforces of the town recanting all that happened including the location of their place. He observes how it is handled.

5th Oct, 2016 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"Oh my," Sessativa says. "I'm sorry I left you stranded! Those poor people, we should help them and offer them at least some shelter. The old man can't fend for himself, so we will have to support him, but the others can still turn their lives around" - She says this within earshot of the old man so he might be more willing to share locations.

"I didn't vanish for nothing, I thought I would follow a clue! See, one of the gate guards saw us and immediately went though some alleys. No doubt he was an agent of this mysterious M. Alas, I lost sight of him, but I made a map of where I last saw him. It narrows the search… "

Were there enough faithful taking care of the chapel to maintain it while we were gone? Could they make a meal for us now? Did anything get stolen? Most of the coin was locked away but there was a bunch of golden tableware.

6th Oct, 2016 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 211 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork says to Sessativa, "I figured that's what happened but you may want to make sure all Dugran's things are there."

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The people in the temple will tell you they switched to better usable everyday table ware made of wood. They found the golden stuff was bending easy and did not want to further ruin it. They put it up in the kitchen so it would be unused anymore.

The old man simple says I do not know where they get off to. I sit in the house watching the door and the trap door in the floor. They bring me some food and drink and I have a nice place to lay my head. That is all I know.

Checking Durgan's stuff most of the items are there. There is a few gold missing. (100 gold).

7th Oct, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Swift Sword says...

Zork wants to know if he can go on to his own place now to check on things unless Durgan and Sessativa wants to do something specific now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 211

Out of Character: Yes, Zork can head to his place any time he wishes. That is his choice. Just let me know and we will go from there.

7th Oct, 2016 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 211

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: I'm awaiting confirmation from Icon first unless his characters would need something done before he leaves.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.