KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 237 of 250

"I'll actually be speeding us - Page 237 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Feb, 2017 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 250 pgs.  233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 237

As you venture north you come across four more bodies that have been killed with arrows. Seems the four had back up who had light armor and was dressed to blend well with the forest. The arrows are elven made with feathers that run from dark green to light green and then to white at the back tips. Each was hit with three arrows that were very well placed. They wear wearing leather armor dyed various green colors, each has a composite short bow with 20 arrows. You will find 34 silver and 24 copper form them. Sessativa heard no reply from her shout.

As you head north I will need some d6 and d12 rolls. It is starting to get darker out.

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa mentions nothing at this revelation. Durgan passes over the items with his wand if magic detection (First charge).

Sessativa takes a composite short bow and all the arrows, continuing north with a more timid or humbled step.

9th Feb, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork shows his appreciation for being healed from darkness to light. He looks over all the death and destruction and merely comments, "Mayber we should have brought an army with us."

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 237 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The items the bowmen had are not magical in nature. The only magic she is able to detect are the items you have on your persons.

9th Feb, 2017 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"It would have helped," Durgan says. "But Lady Estari did mention that would be a bad idea. Probably make our location too obvious and slow us down."

Durgan walks his horse behind Sessativa. As it gets dark, they looks for caves of hollows to camp in. Durgan wants to take advantage of his Wyvern Watch spell and wonders if it will strike out at the party members if he casts the spell on the area they're camping in. (Unearthed Arcana).

Durgan Results:
  • Durgan d6 on D6 (+0): 6, 1, 5, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Durgan d12 on D12 (+0): 7, 6, 4, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Sessativa d6 on D6 (+0): 6, 4, 3, 3 (4 rolls)
  • Sessativa d12 on D12 (+0): 1, 10, 9, 10 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

No the wyvern watch just attacks anyone approaching the area it is guarding. Since you are already in the area it will not attack you. However if you leave the area and then come back yes it will then attack you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2017 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 237

The Swift Sword says...

Zork looks for a suitable place to camp and hopes to sleep well so he can regain full health. He suggests to Durgan, "You're the brains of this outfit so I'm following your lead even if it slows us down some."

9th Feb, 2017 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 237

The Chainbreaker says...

"I'll actually be speeding us up," Durgan says. "We can skip watches for tonight. I'll have a spell over the campsite. That way we can set up later and pack up earlier, spending more time moving.

"Since Sessativa was on foot for half of today, she can ride my horse in the mornings from now on, then I'll take over in the evenings."

Durgan casts Wyvern Watch over the camp and instructs everyone not to leave its perimeter.

Out of Character: Would it be feasible for Durgan and Sessativa to share a horse? He's in elven chain and she's in a robe so it shouldn't be too heavy.

Also, I think you missed rolling some dice for Zork.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.