KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 238 of 250

The horses were on a picket line. The tents - Page 238 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Feb, 2017 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242  ...Latest (250) »
Posts: 1998 - Views: 57596
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 238

Out of Character: You can ride double but that will slow the horse down somewhat. Not really that noticeable due to the slow movement as you wind your way through the trees.

In Game: The night passes with no trouble. In the morning you break camp and head north some more. You hear some noise ahead after about two hours of travel. It sounds like camp noises.

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan starts the day with some healing - 2 for the horse and himself, and one saved for later.

Sessativa shoots up a hand and Durgan pulls the reins, stopping the horse they share. "I hear movement. I'll sneak ahead and see what's happening. If I come under attack I'll teleport right back here to report."

Durgan offers her his Boots of Elvenkind and she says she had had her eyes on them for a while now. After she puts them on, he gives her a hug and surreptitiously casts Aid on her. She sneaks towards the sound, not casting invisibility.

Out of Character: Full range rolled for sneaking - because I always forget the die in this edition.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 10th Feb, 2017 - 1:11pm

Durgan Results:
  • Cure Light wounds on D8 (+0): 6, 6, 7, 2 (4 rolls, as D2-8)
  • Aid hp on D8 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 83, 1 // D20: 12, 17 // D12: 11, 5 // D10: 6, 6 // D8: 1, 1 // D6: 3, 5 // D4: 2, 4 // D2: 2, 1


10th Feb, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork readies himself for the day keep clear of the couple's interaction with each other. Upon hearing the noises he pulls to the side and within a nearby forest.

Zork Results:
  • Spot (if applicable) on D12 (+0): 2 (1 roll)


Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 238 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Sessativa sneaks closer staying in among the trees. As she gets closer she can see six males in armor caring for their weapons and preparing for a meal. They all have tents and horses. There is a larger tent to the side but you see no movement from it. They look well prepared and armored. They move like experienced veterans.

11th Feb, 2017 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa tries to look for symbols to identify their allegiance, or similarity in their armor to the fighters that were fought before.

Plans form in her head as she sneaks back to report what she's seen.



Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

She sees no standards or symbols to identify the men. The one who may or may not be in the large tent you can not tell. The armor of those you killed yesterday were also unadorned.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2017 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 238

The Chainbreaker says...

"There's 6 of them scattered around the camp," Sessativa says. "I can try to slip a few with grease, but will eventually have to get into melee."

Durgan retorts "I can't offer much more healing today, so we should try and avoid a direct strike. Trithereon only grants me so much favour.
"However the gems on my helm are just itching to be fired at enemies grouped up just like this. Flame Walls can even be used as permeable obstacles on the battlefield."

She suggests "I can try to go in invisibly and either find out more, or check that tent out and take down anyone who could be inside - perhaps reason with them even?
"Or we can try to avoid them and outpace them by riding away."

Durgan adds, "I can cast a Fireball on their horses - were they grouped together? Tied to something as well?"

Sessativa tries to recall the details of what she saw to answer Durgan.



Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 238

The horses were on a picket line. The tents were spaced apart with three to a side with the main bigger tent at one end with a cooking fire and a bit of space separating it. The tents looked to be two person tents with the main tent possibly room for 6 but likely only to have one person in it.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.