KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 239 of 250

Sessativa goes back to the others, tapping - Page 239 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 9:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 250 pgs.  235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
12th Feb, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 239

The Swift Sword says...

Zork scratches his chin and says, "I like the invisible option and if you do decide to use fireballs let me know so I will not get involved in melee".

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2017 - 9:13am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Right, then," Sessativa says. "If I get in trouble I'll scream, or give a battle cry 'for the Earl!' or something terribly cliche like that. So you should set up a couple hundred feet away if you're on horseback, or maybe 50' from the back of the large tent if you're coming on foot."

"I'll be on horseback," Durgan says. "I'll regrettably have to kill their horses so we have the option of quick escape if it all goes south. Then use my area effects on the large groups."
"Zork, perhaps you'd be best supporting Sessativa in the large tent. On foot, or on horse, your choice."

"Okay," Sessativa says, "Positions everyone." She fades from sight as she casts Invisibility and sneaks back to the camp.

She aims to have a peek into the large tent, wary of any traps along the way or inside. Once inside she again looks for symbols of affiliation or rank and tries to make a judgement about anyone inside the tent. If there's paperwork around, she takes a look at it, paying attention to any patrols that may not have reported back.

Durgan stays on his horse, trying to be within earshot of a shout or combat starting, but trying not to reveal himself.

13th Feb, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

Zork nods positively at the request and offers to ride fast on his horse towards her if needed.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 239 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

As Sessativa is heading towards the large tent still invisible she hears a voice from above her. The voice is soft so only she can hear it. "Are you going to try and enter the big tent? If so there is a mage and a large man in there." The elf is hidden from everyone but Sessativa but she is looking directly at Sessativa.

13th Feb, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Zork, concealed and mounted, looks on and wonders what Sess is looking at above her.

14th Feb, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Chainbreaker says...

"I am sory abour earlier," Sessativa replies softly. "So you can confirm these are more of the evil men? Do I have a chance to turn them to the Earl's side?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 239

"The yare well paid to keep people away from the Earl. If I could have taken them away I would have. But if you attack them using what you can they may be surprised. All I ask is that no animals are harmed. IF your friend can use a fireball on the tent it will create a diversion. I will get the horses out of danger and leave one for you if you are victorious. That spike trap that killed your horse was not a nice move. Go tell your friends and see what they say. Come farther east and ask for me to let me know. I will only talk to you alone. My name is Tritherlaitiona but you can call me Trith." She smiles and then heads east in the trees moving quickly and surely.

Out of Character: Zork can not see Sessativa since she is invisible.

14th Feb, 2017 - 9:09am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 239

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa goes back to the others, tapping them on the shoulder to get their attention. "Durgan, you are not to burn the horses. On my signal, hit the tent instead. Zork, try to defend against all the men. I will assist you there.
"I may come back with a different plan though."

Sessativa heads east, "Trith? We won't hurt the horses, but I was wondering if the tent has an alarm on it. I want to sneak in and steal documents before burning it down. Perhaps I can cast a Detect Magic spell a way away and see if it's protected as I get closer?"

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 14th Feb, 2017 - 9:09am

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.