KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 240 of 250

Zork shouts, "They have magic as well!" - Page 240 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 250 pgs.  236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Feb, 2017 - 9:41am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 240

The Swift Sword says...

international QUOTE
Out of Character: Zork can not see Sessativa since she is invisible.
Out of Character: Now that's a slap in the face. *laugh*

In Character: Zork acknowledges and will do his best when the time comes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

"I can tell you with a mage inside that you will detect magic and that will alert them that someone is around. IF you wish them to be alerted before hand then that will take the surprise factor out and it will be much more difficult for me to get the horses away. As far as documents I am unaware of any but I have never been in that tent I just have watched those that come and go. The others we killed were part of this group. The ones who are still here are the stronger of them."

15th Feb, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"Thank you," Sessativa says. "I think the best plan is what you suggested. I won't bother going in to the tent. We will hit them with great prejudice."

Returning to Durgan and Zork she says, "I'll cast a grease to slow down their approach to this direction then cast a defensive Mirror Image and engage with sword. Durgan will start with a fireball on the tent, then fireball any stragglers that stayed in the camp or slipped on grease. Zork, stand ready with your weapon and engage them as soon as they get here.
"Ready?"

Durgan nods.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 15th Feb, 2017 - 1:46am

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 240 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

I will need to know where everyone is and what they are going to do plus initiative rolls, Attack rolls and damage rolls. Since it will start with a fireball we will use that as first attack and then take initiative rolls after that.

15th Feb, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

In Character: Zork nods back at Durgan confirming his readiness and positions himself with his horse for the attack.

Zork Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+5): 6, 17, 12, 23 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+3): 6, 9, 10, 9 (4 rolls)

15th Feb, 2017 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa takes a few seconds to move in closer first, but stays at the edge of the camp. When the first fireball goes off, she casts Grease under the feet of the closest bunch of fighters. Then she casts Mirror Image to create illusory copies of herself.

Durgan tries to ride beside Zork, casting a Fireball at the large tent as soon as he has a good line of sight to it. Then he aims at the fighters, aiming to hit any stragglers that haven't gotten into melee.

Durgan Results:
  • Fireball 1 on D6 (+0): 6, 4, 6, 4, 3, 5 (6 rolls)
  • Fireball 2 on D6 (+0): 6, 5, 3, 4, 1, 4 (6 rolls)
  • Mirror Image on D100 (+3): 42 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 240

Suddenly the camp is lit up as a fireball explodes into the main tent. You hear some screams inside. The guards outside jump up and head toward the tent to assist while four others head towards the source of the Fireball. Sessativa casts grease in front of the tent. One of the two slips and falls down the other one walks along as if nothing was wrong. The guards move to attack Zork.

As the guards move forward to attack Zork another fireball slams into them. They yell in pain but keep on moving. Two swing at Zork. One hits Zork for 8 damage. The other missed. Zork swings back and he misses. Sessativa casts mirror image and she has a couple duplicates attacking while she does too. You see a larger Armored fighter exit the tent with one of the guards as the other one attempts to stand up. The leader is dressed on full plate mail. He is carrying a very nice looking long sword. He hits the grease and falls to the ground pulling the other guard down too. From inside the tent comes a answering fire ball back at Zork and Durgan. I need a saving throw from both of you. I will pause the melee there as I get more attacks from Durgan and Sessativa to see what they are going to do.

16th Feb, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 240

The Swift Sword says...

Zork shouts, "They have magic as well!" hoping that Durgan has a solution while trying to fend off his attackers.

Out of Character: I don't know what number I am looking for on savings.

Zork Results:
  • Saving throw on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.